Agent reveals why Elton Brand spurn t...

Agent reveals why Elton Brand spurn the Clippers

There are 24 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jul 9, 2008, titled Agent reveals why Elton Brand spurn the Clippers. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

In this April 2 file photo, Los Angeles Clippers' Elton Brand goes up for a basket against the Seattle SuperSonics during the first quarter of an NBA basketball game in Seattle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jonathan

United States

#22 Jul 10, 2008
I love morons who think Baron did the same thing as Brand. It's not even close to the same situation.

I also love morons who think that what Brand did was okay because the "Clippers are losers." So lying to people, backstabbing a friend, and being a self SOB is now okay? Interesting
Billy

Bonney Lake, WA

#23 Jul 10, 2008
Even if Brand had stayed in L.A. he would NEVER receive even half of the attention as Kobe. L.A. is Laker town. The Clippers are just irrelevent. The Golden State Franchise is only a step or two better than the Clipper franchise. Lakers rule the west and soon....the rest.
Josh

Alhambra, CA

#24 Jul 10, 2008
Why not recruit Elton John to replace Elton Brand
Reno H

Riverside, CA

#25 Jul 17, 2008
Because Elton John can't rebound, brain surgeon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elton Brand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Trade Rumors: Dallas Mavericks Talk Josh Sm... (Feb '13) Feb '13 King Dyce 1
News Mavericks reflect on Connecticut tragedy (Dec '12) Dec '12 Douglas 1
News Pacers Showing Interest in O.J. Mayo & Elton Br... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Tony E 1
News Philadelphia 76ers: 8 Free Agents They Will Pur... (Jul '12) Jul '12 xKingxDycex 2
News My Favorite Offseason Plan (Jun '12) Jun '12 xKingxDycex 1
News Philadelphia 76ers: Why Pau Gasol Would Be a Gr... (Jun '12) Jun '12 xKingxDycex 1
News Celtics, Sixers prepare for another seventh gam... (May '12) May '12 ummmm 1
More from around the web