Baron Davis signs $65 million Clippers deal

Full story: LA Daily News
Baron Davis has been signed and sealed. The delivered part will come today at a 3 p.m. press conference at Staples Center. Full Story
LAKERfan1195

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jul 10, 2008
IT THINK IT IS A GOOD DEAL TO SEND BARON DAVIS TO THE CLIPPERS. BUT I THINK ELTON BRAND SHOULD HAVE STAYED SO HE CAN PLAYED ALONGSIDE BARON DAVIS. THAT WOULD BE A REALLY GOOD TEAM.UNFORTUNATELY I DO NOT GO FOR THE LA CLIPPERS I GO FOR THE LA LAKERS. LAKERS WILL GET REVENGE AGAINST THE CELTICS!!
LAKERfan1195

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jul 10, 2008
good trade but go Lakers!!!
bjd157

Antioch, TN

#3 Jul 10, 2008
Glad he has made it back home.....Saw most of his UCLA Games and have photos of him and my boys. Great Player!!
The Self Made King

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jul 10, 2008
bring Baron here clippers will be happy to have him
KAYBEE

Plymouth, MN

#5 Jul 10, 2008
This is our year. :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elton Brand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Trade Rumors: Dallas Mavericks Talk Josh Sm... (Feb '13) Feb '13 King Dyce 1
Mavericks reflect on Connecticut tragedy (Dec '12) Dec '12 Douglas 1
Pacers Showing Interest in O.J. Mayo & Elton Br... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Tony E 1
Philadelphia 76ers: 8 Free Agents They Will Pur... (Jul '12) Jul '12 xKingxDycex 2
My Favorite Offseason Plan (Jun '12) Jun '12 xKingxDycex 1
Philadelphia 76ers: Why Pau Gasol Would Be a Gr... (Jun '12) Jun '12 xKingxDycex 1
Celtics, Sixers prepare for another seventh gam... (May '12) May '12 ummmm 1
More from around the web