Here comes the 76ers

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

A weekly look at five talking points that have the league buzzing: 1. Repeat performance for 76ers ? They did it before; perhaps they're doing it again.
Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2009
b-ball-IQ

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

don't understand the groundswell of support to keep Conley. I 'm not familiar with Sessions but Joe Alexander will be a stud in this league for years. Memphis nuts not to make this trade.
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

the 76ers are madd boring,and madd wack
LakersSixersFan

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

Tiffany wrote:
the 76ers are madd boring,and madd wack
They are over .500 and the 6th seed in the east. Reality is, they will be in the playoffs. It really doesn't matter if they are "boring" as long as they win. Defense looks fairly good.
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

not for long,they're gonna move from 6th to 13th
LakersSixersFan

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

Tiffany wrote:
not for long,they're gonna move from 6th to 13th
Then who do you suppose will be in the playoffs? Chicago because of Brad Miller? Jersey? Who? Detroit won't be in that spot if they keep losing...
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

the knicks,nets,and pacers,not the losers 76ers,they're wack,and they can never keep a winning streak
LakersSixersFan

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2009

Tiffany wrote:
the knicks,nets,and pacers,not the losers 76ers,they're wack,and they can never keep a winning streak
1. The Pacers are 12 games UNDER .500.

2. The Knicks give up 61 to Kobe and 52 to LeBron James back to back and they're ready for the playoffs? Really? Give up 144 Points against the Warriors with NO OVERTIME and they're ready for the playoffs??
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2009

yes they are ready for the playoffs,sh!t happens,the pacers,and knicks can bounce back,they only need to win games,and gain confidence
LakersSixersFan

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

Tiffany wrote:
yes they are ready for the playoffs,sh!t happens,the pacers,and knicks can bounce back,they only need to win games,and gain confidence
Danny Granger is going to be out which means Indy might take a dive. As far as the Knicks, well, they can win games, but they need to play some more defense. If the Pistons keep on playing the way they are now, well, then the 76ers may not have to worry about falling. Maybe the Bulls or Bucks will be in the playoffs, but the Pacers? I doubt it. The Knicks? There is an outside chance.
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

well im just hoping the knicks,pacers,and nets make it,but since danny is hurt,their co captian tj ford can step it up,and help them win games,and the knicks are definitly going to the playoffs,they got so many weapons on their team

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elton Brand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Trade Rumors: Dallas Mavericks Talk Josh Sm... (Feb '13) Feb '13 King Dyce 1
Mavericks reflect on Connecticut tragedy (Dec '12) Dec '12 Douglas 1
Pacers Showing Interest in O.J. Mayo & Elton Br... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Tony E 1
Philadelphia 76ers: 8 Free Agents They Will Pur... (Jul '12) Jul '12 xKingxDycex 2
My Favorite Offseason Plan (Jun '12) Jun '12 xKingxDycex 1
Philadelphia 76ers: Why Pau Gasol Would Be a Gr... (Jun '12) Jun '12 xKingxDycex 1
Celtics, Sixers prepare for another seventh gam... (May '12) May '12 ummmm 1

Search the Elton Brand Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••