76ers replace Henry Bibby with Jeff R...

76ers replace Henry Bibby with Jeff Ruland

There are 5 comments on the mvn.com story from Aug 22, 2008, titled 76ers replace Henry Bibby with Jeff Ruland. In it, mvn.com reports that:

The Sixers announced the hiring today of Jeff Ruland as an assistant coach to replace Henry Bibby, who was not renewed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at mvn.com.

Steve

AOL

#1 Oct 14, 2008
Anyone knows where or if Henry Bibby has sihned on with another NBA club?
Steve

AOL

#2 Oct 14, 2008
anyone know if Bibby has signed on with another NBA club?

[email protected]
barry1817

North Hollywood, CA

#3 Dec 19, 2008
might want to check Henry's website
Steve

AOL

#4 Dec 21, 2008
barry1817 wrote:
might want to check Henry's website
I cant find anyinformation as to where Coach Bibby might be .. do you know?
Thanks

[email protected]
Tiffany

United States

#5 Dec 21, 2008
do he even have a website?and maybe hes coaching for a college team now who knows

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elton Brand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Trade Rumors: Dallas Mavericks Talk Josh Sm... (Feb '13) Feb '13 King Dyce 1
News Mavericks reflect on Connecticut tragedy (Dec '12) Dec '12 Douglas 1
News Pacers Showing Interest in O.J. Mayo & Elton Br... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Tony E 1
News Philadelphia 76ers: 8 Free Agents They Will Pur... (Jul '12) Jul '12 xKingxDycex 2
News My Favorite Offseason Plan (Jun '12) Jun '12 xKingxDycex 1
News Philadelphia 76ers: Why Pau Gasol Would Be a Gr... (Jun '12) Jun '12 xKingxDycex 1
News Celtics, Sixers prepare for another seventh gam... (May '12) May '12 ummmm 1
More from around the web