Knicks' David Lee aware of reality

Nov 8, 2008 Read more: Newsday
At 25, David Lee is too young to be already talking about being replaced by a younger player. Read more
rcoolc

Easley, SC

#1 Nov 8, 2008
Hey Alan, pull some strings and tell Donnie that I said to send Curry to the Bobcats for Wallace. Then send Zach to the Warriors for Harrington. Then let Marbury back on the court because I think he gets it now and should be given the chance like any other worker to prove it before getting fired.
dud dew

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Nov 8, 2008
You could start a counter-revolution among backward scribes.
You could write "free" money, as once was done and understood by us mopes out here, and save the "up" for an occasion it's really needed. You could write "continue" - instead of the drunken Syracuse version, "continue on." Coaches could "coach" instead of "coaching up." You could occasionally say "such-and-such happened again" instead of "yet again."
You could give us just "reasons" - we'll know they answer "why?" You could put away the awful, "the question of whether or not," and just state the question, using one of these do-hickeys at the end??? On the other hand, I'm grateful you haven't got the Buster Olney disease (they learned him so good at the Paper Of Record) yet - the sad and useless "moving forward" at least three times a minute in interviews, or paragraphs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddy Curry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iverson to hold basketball clinic for adults (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jewel Williams 2
News Ex-NBA Player's Girlfriend, Daughter Murderer C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mark Winshel 1
News Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
News Heat's Mike Miller targeting Tuesday return vs.... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
News Pelton: How would Bernard King fare today? (Oct '11) Oct '11 Orzette Lincoln 2
News Timberwolves assist Carmelo Anthony trade, send... (Feb '11) Mar '11 jrogalav 59
News Wolves said to be party in possible Anthony deal (Feb '11) Feb '11 nbasniper1 40
More from around the web