DNA test proves Curry is father of murdered infant

Full story: Newsday 10
Knicks center Eddy Curry is the father of the 10-month-old girl who was murdered along with her mother, Curry's ex-girlfriend, last Saturday in Chicago. Full Story

“Wilma”

Since: Oct 07

Yonkers

#1 Jan 30, 2009
Curry should change his name to Paprika or maybe, Cinnamon.
the knicks

Jonesboro, GA

#2 Jan 30, 2009
doesn't anyone else find it strange that the baby shared the same last name as the suspect. sounds like he once thought the baby was his and finds out its not. there's motive right there.
MoM of 3

Tampa, FL

#3 Feb 21, 2009
Unreal... and very sad no matter how you look at it.
I hope they get that SOB that did this to them!
Sh!t happens, that doesn't give you the right to take someones life!

Rip and God bless the family that has to deal with this.
My heart goes out to you lil one.
xoxoxoxox
reality

Copiague, NY

#4 Feb 21, 2009
Sounds like a possible motive to kill the mother, but why murder the 10 month old child? Particularly when the killer left the 3 year old alive and unhurt.

Generally speaking I'm not pro-death penalty, but anyone who could murder a baby like that deserves to fry.
Binky

Norwalk, CT

#5 Feb 21, 2009
Those poorly evolved people are running before they get their pants pulled back up.
Tiffany

United States

#7 Feb 22, 2009
eddy is not gay,hes straight
Bill

East Saint Louis, IL

#8 Feb 22, 2009
Thank you Eddy for removing your DNA from my species.

My heart goes out to this poor family.

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#9 Feb 22, 2009
reality wrote:
Sounds like a possible motive to kill the mother, but why murder the 10 month old child? Particularly when the killer left the 3 year old alive and unhurt.
Generally speaking I'm not pro-death penalty, but anyone who could murder a baby like that deserves to fry.
i say give em' the worst torture ever imaginable. im sure the guy held this child at some point, so i really dont understand how anyone could do something like this.
Tiffany

United States

#10 Feb 22, 2009
people are evil these days,for real
Jessi

Monmouth, IL

#11 Feb 24, 2009
Bill wrote: "Thank you Eddy for removing your DNA from my species."

what the heck is that suppose to mean his son is still alive, and his four children with his wife, and you are thanking him for removing his aby by her being murder??? WHAT! Oh then u says your heart goes out to the family????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddy Curry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iverson to hold basketball clinic for adults Oct '14 Jewel Williams 2
Ex-NBA Player's Girlfriend, Daughter Murderer C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mark Winshel 1
Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
Heat's Mike Miller targeting Tuesday return vs.... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
Pelton: How would Bernard King fare today? (Oct '11) Oct '11 Orzette Lincoln 2
Timberwolves assist Carmelo Anthony trade, send... (Feb '11) Mar '11 jrogalav 59
Wolves said to be party in possible Anthony deal (Feb '11) Feb '11 nbasniper1 40
More from around the web