Inconsistency, ailments mark Curry's career

Full story: Newsday 6
When Eddy Curry joined the Knicks before the 2005-06 season, Isiah Thomas envisioned the 6-11 center as the centerpiece of a rebuilding process, not the out-of-shape, out-of-step player who doesn't fit in with ... Full Story
SweatyBallz

Hicksville, NY

#1 Jan 13, 2009
I said it when they were going after him - he's gonna be a waste and they should go after Tyson Chandler. At the time, we still had Kurt Thomas and a player like Tyson Chandler would've fit in perfectly next to him, plus we could've gotten him for cheaper. That #2 pick that we lost was used on LaMarcus Aldridge...just imagine if we had him
Nada Surf

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#2 Jan 14, 2009
Aldridge would be manure with this mess.
Just as Deng is turning out to be.
Big Ben

Scottsdale, AZ

#3 Jan 14, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
Aldridge would be manure with this mess.
Just as Deng is turning out to be.
wake up moron,bulls suck,thought you knew this already?
Nada Surf

#4 Jan 14, 2009
Big Ben wrote:
<quoted text>wake up moron,bulls suck,thought you knew this already?
Your reply must have been intended for someone else.
SweatyBallz

Hicksville, NY

#5 Jan 14, 2009
What does Deng have anything to do with Aldrige, or Curry. Aldridge was drafted by the Bulls, who stupidly decided to trade his rights to for Tyrus Thomas who has amounted to crap so far. Aldridge should be an all-star this year...he's the main backbone of that young Portland team.
Nada Surf

#6 Jan 14, 2009
SweatyBallz wrote:
What does Deng have anything to do with Aldrige, or Curry. Aldridge was drafted by the Bulls, who stupidly decided to trade his rights to for Tyrus Thomas who has amounted to crap so far. Aldridge should be an all-star this year...he's the main backbone of that young Portland team.
Most of you people on here just have no understanding of the game.
Aldridge, the backbone of the team???
Ever heard of Brandon Roy?
Put Roy on the Bulls and Thomas becomes a real good player overnight.
There's a guy I'd deal Rose for today: Roy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddy Curry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iverson to hold basketball clinic for adults Oct '14 Jewel Williams 2
Ex-NBA Player's Girlfriend, Daughter Murderer C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mark Winshel 1
Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
Heat's Mike Miller targeting Tuesday return vs.... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
Pelton: How would Bernard King fare today? (Oct '11) Oct '11 Orzette Lincoln 2
Timberwolves assist Carmelo Anthony trade, send... (Feb '11) Mar '11 jrogalav 59
Wolves said to be party in possible Anthony deal (Feb '11) Feb '11 nbasniper1 40
More from around the web