TOO FAR Eddy Curry's personal life is...

TOO FAR Eddy Curry's personal life is a mess

There are 6 comments on the Public Opinion story from Jun 6, 2010, titled TOO FAR Eddy Curry's personal life is a mess. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

You may or may not know that the Washington Wizards got lucky at this year's NBA draft lottery and will make the No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jun 7, 2010
Who cares?

“Not fallen”

Since: May 08

WalMartBoro, PA

#2 Jun 7, 2010
Some people manage their money poorly. Some people manage their money very well - most fall somewhere in the middle.
Since when did a college graduate have guaranteed money management ability and a wall against 'gullibility'?
Since when did writer's invest so much time in detailed research on money mismanagement as far as athletes? People aren't even interested in such a detailed review of his player statistics.
I don't get it.

Columbia, MD

#3 Jun 7, 2010
I really don't get how Curry is broke, he has been making 10 mil each seaon for the past 4 years or so. Next season could be his last year in the NBA, he is due to make 11 mil but he is over weight and has show he is not worth the money he is getting paid. One problem is these kids come in teh NBA at such a young age and are handed millions. They blow it, and wonder where is all went a few years later. The NBA along with other leagues should have classes to teach these young men that the money won't always be there and they need to learn money management.

Hagerstown, MD

#4 Jun 7, 2010
Don't blame lenders, people that are too stupid to read or don't take advantage of professional advice are to blame. A sucker is born every minute, and apparently Curry hit the right minute.
Shippensburg Grad

Frederick, MD

#5 Jun 7, 2010
Sawitcoming wrote:
Who cares?
Actually you and I are paying his salary by the increased cost of the products that advertise on tv and the increased cost of the product (basketball) by the higher cable rates we are charged.

Those of you who attend "games" are certainly paying higher ticket prices.

Basketball has "slotted guaranteed salaries) for those fortunate to be picked in the first round of the draft.

Also, how much does Lebron "need" and how much will he sign for?

Far Rockaway, NY

#6 Jun 22, 2010
Sawitcoming wrote:
Who cares?
Good point

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddy Curry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iverson to hold basketball clinic for adults (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jewel Williams 2
News Ex-NBA Player's Girlfriend, Daughter Murderer C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mark Winshel 1
News Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
News Heat's Mike Miller targeting Tuesday return vs.... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
News Pelton: How would Bernard King fare today? (Oct '11) Oct '11 Orzette Lincoln 2
News Timberwolves assist Carmelo Anthony trade, send... (Feb '11) Mar '11 jrogalav 59
News Wolves said to be party in possible Anthony deal (Feb '11) Feb '11 nbasniper1 40
More from around the web