Lawsuit latest adversity for former B...

Lawsuit latest adversity for former Bull Eddy Curry

There are 45 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 13, 2009, titled Lawsuit latest adversity for former Bull Eddy Curry. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Eddy Curry has been robbed at gunpoint, benched by frustrated coaches, placed at the center of a debate over an employer's right to demand DNA testing of an employee and booed lustily by Bulls fans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Jun 08

United States

#24 Jan 14, 2009
LordBizarre wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Someone needs to have the meaning of sarcasm explained to them. People like *you* who are ignorant and go around looking for discrimination where there is none is what is wrong with this country.
You are obviously the one who needs the lesson in sarcasm/satire.
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#25 Jan 14, 2009
i dont need a dictionary,i need to know why madd people are hatin on my dude like this,and he didnt do any thing,hes not a criminal,and he can play hard,hes another one of those players who go hard every night
George

Springfield, MO

#26 Jan 14, 2009
Now that is some good sarcasm!
Curried Ham

Chicago, IL

#27 Jan 14, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
and he can play hard,hes another one of those players who go hard every night
That's what the lawsuit says!
BPR

Chicago, IL

#28 Jan 14, 2009
Hey geniuses at the Tribune. Your "lawsuit transcript" is not a transcript. It's the complaint.
Royko

Chicago, IL

#29 Jan 14, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
i dont need a dictionary,i need to know why madd people are hatin on my dude like this,and he didnt do any thing,hes not a criminal,and he can play hard,hes another one of those players who go hard every night
And what do you do when Curry "go hard every night"? He should have paid his chauffeur the way he pays you. Then he wouldn't have this lawsuit.
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#30 Jan 14, 2009
exuse me,what the hell is that suppose to mean?he have a lwasuit for no reason,that dude just money,and to mess up his basketball rep
Low Moan Dogg

Chicago, IL

#31 Jan 14, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
exuse me,what the hell is that suppose to mean?he have a lwasuit for no reason,that dude just money,and to mess up his basketball rep
Tiff baby. YOu know something we don't;)
therockofages

Safety Harbor, FL

#32 Jan 14, 2009
Instead of providing facts in this case, the media spends its time defending the accused. Instead of the media providing some fair and unbiased validation of the accuser as they do in every other high profile case, they try to paint the accused as a 'victim'; using words like 'shocked', and providing basketball stats and past accomplishments. Not one solitary word regarding the charges, only the ad nauseam pleas of denial. Pu-lease. Political correctness went out with the hula hoop. In some people's world; every basketball player might be viewed a 'superstar', but on this planet, not everyone subscribes to that inane and irrational belief.
American First

Gwynn Oak, MD

#33 Jan 14, 2009
I think Asian females are cuties. NOw does this mean I think hispanic, black and white females are not and this makes me racist? Could the Mayor Daley Answer that?
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#34 Jan 14, 2009
the only thing i know,low moan dogg is that everybody thinks that eddy is the bad dude,when he didnt do anything
Nonbeliever

Saint Joseph, MO

#35 Jan 14, 2009
Anyone with $500 can change their name to Plaintiff.
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#36 Jan 14, 2009
they really need to get off his d!ck,this sh!t is gettin out or hand
Greg

Cicero, IL

#37 Jan 14, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
the only thing i know,low moan dogg is that everybody thinks that eddy is the bad dude,when he didnt do anything
Tiffany, I like you. I think you're a kind-hearted person.
Greg

Cicero, IL

#38 Jan 14, 2009
American First wrote:
I think Asian females are cuties. NOw does this mean I think hispanic, black and white females are not and this makes me racist? Could the Mayor Daley Answer that?
Here's your answer:
Probably and yes.
You probably are a racist because black, hispanic and white females are just as cute as Asians. And Mayor Daley can answer anything.
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#39 Jan 14, 2009
awww,i like you too,you was kind of annoying at first,but i grown to like you.how old are you sweetie?
ddog

Edison, NJ

#40 Jan 14, 2009
Who cares about either of them bums!
One is a lousy ballplayer the other a theif.
Sublime1

Denver, CO

#41 Jan 14, 2009
Things did not work out for him in Chicago, but I wish him the best and hope these things are not true. My initial impression is that it sounds like Curry is getting shafted. The allegations sound too outrageous. Big money. Big problems.
Vinny Scott Baio

Lincolnshire, IL

#42 Jan 14, 2009
Hey Tiffany shouldn't you be out getting Larry Hughes dry cleaning right now? I don't think he would be to happy with you seeing Eddy behind his back.
Vinny Scott Baio

Lincolnshire, IL

#43 Jan 14, 2009
This whole lawsuit is totally hillarious. Curry is the least agressive big man on the entire planet. He's as soft as a down comforter. All you have to do is watch him play ball and you realize this lawsuit is total bull.

The part about sexual harrasment was too funny. Eddy gay? C'mon now. Now Tyson Chandler on the other hand, I think we all know he's a little light in the loafers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddy Curry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iverson to hold basketball clinic for adults (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jewel Williams 2
News Ex-NBA Player's Girlfriend, Daughter Murderer C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mark Winshel 1
News Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
News Heat's Mike Miller targeting Tuesday return vs.... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
News Pelton: How would Bernard King fare today? (Oct '11) Oct '11 Orzette Lincoln 2
News Timberwolves assist Carmelo Anthony trade, send... (Feb '11) Mar '11 jrogalav 59
News Wolves said to be party in possible Anthony deal (Feb '11) Feb '11 nbasniper1 40
More from around the web