Eddy Curry off one court and in another

Eddy Curry off one court and in another

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 23, 2009, titled Eddy Curry off one court and in another. In it, Newsday reports that:

Eddy Curry was in Chicago Monday to attend a mediation proceeding with his lawyers, who are working toward a settlement in a $93,000 lawsuit filed against him by his former limo driver, David Kuchinsky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

jerry

Ocala, FL

#1 Feb 23, 2009
Well, Eddy has had his fair share of troubles. Wish him the best. The Knicks meanwhile are soaring under nate, lee and chandler, 3 of isiahs pics. don't here much about that though. Looks like Gallo will be another solid pick that isiah had his hand in as well. I think that the Knicks should forget about Lebron. Chandler might be a 20/7/5 guy. while that is not as good as lebrons 27/8/7 it is still all star nuimbers and chandler is younger. The knicks may have to give up to get lebron.
wondering

Seattle, WA

#3 Feb 25, 2009
Eddy has had troubles but deserves the same rights afforded everyone. Just can't figure out choice of attorney, that's troubling...Isn't Mercedes Colwin the one that lost Sydney Nurse trial to the tune of $1 Million and Kimberly Osorio case to the tune of $14 million? It seems like it would have been smarter to hire a lawyer with a lot of low key successes than one with some high profile losses.
Tiffany

New York, NY

#4 Feb 27, 2009
i cant wait to see him play again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddy Curry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iverson to hold basketball clinic for adults (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jewel Williams 2
News Ex-NBA Player's Girlfriend, Daughter Murderer C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mark Winshel 1
News Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
News Heat's Mike Miller targeting Tuesday return vs.... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
News Pelton: How would Bernard King fare today? (Oct '11) Oct '11 Orzette Lincoln 2
News Timberwolves assist Carmelo Anthony trade, send... (Feb '11) Mar '11 jrogalav 59
News Wolves said to be party in possible Anthony deal (Feb '11) Feb '11 nbasniper1 40
More from around the web