Report: Eddy Curry is the father of m...

Report: Eddy Curry is the father of murdered baby

There are 33 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 29, 2009, titled Report: Eddy Curry is the father of murdered baby. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A report says that Eddy Curry is the father of a baby who was murdered in Chicago last week alongside Curry's ex-girlfriend. A DNA test has confirmed that Knicks center Eddy Curry fathered a baby who was ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Deshawn

United States

#29 Jan 29, 2009
YEAT! you go Curry all crazy play'a hate'a wit da chicken heads all gobble wooble YEAT!
DONALD TRUMP

Winnipeg, Canada

#31 Jan 29, 2009
GolTeefes wrote:
$15 large a momph in child support? Dats spensive fo not even getting to hit it
if thats all your thinking about in this sad situation where the mother and the baby both were killed, then i feel bad for you. no questions asked a comment like that at trump towers would lead to permanent and immediate termination of emplyment. GOLTEEFES IF YOU WORKED FOR THE DONALD YOU WOULD BE FIRED!
Colorman

United States

#32 Jan 29, 2009
Wow what a Slimie Lawyer sue curry the have sex with his baby moma then killer and the baby this not about who the parent is but about a slimie laywer!!
The Dude

United States

#33 Jan 29, 2009
Colorman wrote:
Wow what a Slimie Lawyer sue curry the have sex with his baby moma then killer and the baby this not about who the parent is but about a slimie laywer!!
What?
Jenny B

Lake Worth, FL

#35 Jan 29, 2009
$15,000 a month in child support?!?! No wonder why woman are so quick to get knocked up by athletes and musicians. It's like winning the lottery. Sheesh.
Gatoralum

Hollywood, FL

#36 Jan 29, 2009
One less punk
what

Anderson, IN

#37 Jan 29, 2009
It's just a matter of time. He had it done.

Another athlete in jail. Actually, this would warrant the death penalty if they have in that jurisdiction.
what

Anderson, IN

#38 Jan 29, 2009
Colorman wrote:
wtf did you just say? geezuz...
Tiffany

United States

#39 Jan 29, 2009
yo,curry should hire a thug to kill that fool
Cin

AOL

#40 Jan 30, 2009
Im sorry to think this but I believe that curry had something to do with it. What could posibly make a person do such a thing! I would think that Curry had more to gain than the accused lawyer.
After all curry denied the child was his knowing a judge had already acknowledge that he was the father in September 08.
Hmm makes you wonder>
Tiffany

United States

#41 Jan 30, 2009
he had sh!t to do with it,hes a good father
Dee Chicago Illinois

Blue Island, IL

#42 Feb 21, 2009
Eddy Curry's wife should have been left. She need to pack her bags and start a new life!!! No way would I stay with a man that has fathered not one but (2) other children. I would have been left. Run sista, run!!!!
Tiffany

United States

#43 Feb 21, 2009
eddy is a example of what men should be like today,hes a very good daddy,and he takes care of his

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddy Curry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iverson to hold basketball clinic for adults (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jewel Williams 2
News Ex-NBA Player's Girlfriend, Daughter Murderer C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mark Winshel 1
News Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
News Heat's Mike Miller targeting Tuesday return vs.... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
News Pelton: How would Bernard King fare today? (Oct '11) Oct '11 Orzette Lincoln 2
News Timberwolves assist Carmelo Anthony trade, send... (Feb '11) Mar '11 jrogalav 59
News Wolves said to be party in possible Anthony deal (Feb '11) Feb '11 nbasniper1 40
More from around the web