Report: Eddy Curry is the father of m...

Report: Eddy Curry is the father of murdered baby

There are 33 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 29, 2009, titled Report: Eddy Curry is the father of murdered baby. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A report says that Eddy Curry is the father of a baby who was murdered in Chicago last week alongside Curry's ex-girlfriend. A DNA test has confirmed that Knicks center Eddy Curry fathered a baby who was ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sista Limon

Springfield, IL

#1 Jan 29, 2009
So what's the deal? Is this Eddy Curry married? And she just puts up with this crap? The moral fiber of this country, this generation SLAYS me!
jsd

Oswego, IL

#2 Jan 29, 2009
$15,000.00 a month child support? unbelievable!!!! makes you wonder.....
Scott

Elgin, IL

#4 Jan 29, 2009
How does someone decide to shoot and kill a 10 month old child. What could possibly go through your head that makes you feel there is a need to do that. The child is to young to identify anybody. If I found the guy who did this I would torture and kill the son of a %$#@&.
Eddy Curry

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Jan 29, 2009
So.. I got rid of my ex... and the kid that I thought wasn't mine.. and I get to keep my 15k per month...
Eddie Murphy

United States

#6 Jan 29, 2009
Curry's wife will be divorcing him and taking half of his $7 Million Dollar Burr Ridge mansion on Hillcrest Drive and half of his ten million dollar salary.

$15 K a month is nothing.

Curry has to be the dumbest guy I know, no wait Jason Caffey.

HALF!!!!!!!!!!
cate

United States

#8 Jan 29, 2009
Curry is like many NBA players and pro athletes, thinking the world revolves around them.
jjrg7

Raleigh, NC

#9 Jan 29, 2009
Not to make light of a very tragic situation; $15,000 a month for having two kids with a famous guy...that's $180,000 a year free and clear of social security and medicaid taxes. You'd never have to work and you could be a pretty pampered stay at home mom...nice
Alaz

Lincolnshire, IL

#12 Jan 29, 2009
I want to know who paid for the birth of those children? Public Aid? I know in the 80's Stacey Kings babies were all paid for by Public Aid. Now that Ed Curry has been identified as the father is the state going to ask for their money back?

Why do people continue to have unsafe sex and children out of wedlock? How many other children does he have running around?
Craigs List

Chicago, IL

#13 Jan 29, 2009
jjrg7 wrote:
Not to make light of a very tragic situation; $15,000 a month for having two kids with a famous guy...that's $180,000 a year free and clear of social security and medicaid taxes. You'd never have to work and you could be a pretty pampered stay at home mom...nice
And they prostitution is illegal.....
Toones

Woodridge, IL

#14 Jan 29, 2009
Oh, by the way NORRIDGE, you are an idiot times two! It was not Gayle Sayers pregnant girlfriend it was Shaun Gayle.
Just Sayin

Chicago, IL

#15 Jan 29, 2009
Norridge wrote:
Hummm.... Kind of sounds like something similar to what happened to Gayle Sayers pregnant girlfriend.... Unknow shooter...
Try Shaun Gayle. Leave Gale Sayers name out of this. He does not deserve to be smeared.
Just Sayin

Aurora, IL

#16 Jan 29, 2009
Have professional athletes never heard of condoms?
Emily

Skokie, IL

#17 Jan 29, 2009
Has Eddie Curry ever heard of this phenomenal invention called a condom???

Since: Jun 08

Lees Summit, MO

#18 Jan 29, 2009
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Shaun Gayle. Leave Gale Sayers name out of this. He does not deserve to be smeared.
Whoops! My bad! Sorry about that.
Truth be told

United States

#19 Jan 29, 2009
Things just got a bit more interesting for Mr. Curry. How 'bout sticking some plastic on before doin' one of your ho's so you stop multiplying?

Since: Jun 08

Lees Summit, MO

#20 Jan 29, 2009
Toones wrote:
Oh, by the way NORRIDGE, you are an idiot times two! It was not Gayle Sayers pregnant girlfriend it was Shaun Gayle.
So I got the name wrong but you knew who I was actually speaking about. Your a fool times two, if you don't he 'might' have something to do with the murders.
joe1

United States

#21 Jan 29, 2009
I'm not an P.I but my first instinct is just follow the money. And "Craiglist"....LOL that was good. Actually a prostitute would be a bargain. I have heard all leagues have seminars for athletes in regards to groupies. Guess Eddie was nightly nite during that one.
Ralph

Chicago, IL

#22 Jan 29, 2009
Norridge wrote:
<quoted text>
So I got the name wrong but you knew who I was actually speaking about. Your a fool times two, if you don't he 'might' have something to do with the murders.
Hey bonehead, go away until you know the difference between your and you're.

Or keep posting and show us how low that IQ really is.
Sista Limon

Springfield, IL

#26 Jan 29, 2009
to hohum
Couldn't have said it better myself, dude! You are exactly right! And it infuriates me to think that Public Aid paid for the delivery of these children!
DONALD TRUMP

Winnipeg, Canada

#28 Jan 29, 2009
hey curry, YOUR FIRED from being a bad parent. maybe thatll encourage you to do betta.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddy Curry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iverson to hold basketball clinic for adults (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jewel Williams 2
News Ex-NBA Player's Girlfriend, Daughter Murderer C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mark Winshel 1
News Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
News Heat's Mike Miller targeting Tuesday return vs.... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
News Pelton: How would Bernard King fare today? (Oct '11) Oct '11 Orzette Lincoln 2
News Timberwolves assist Carmelo Anthony trade, send... (Feb '11) Mar '11 jrogalav 59
News Wolves said to be party in possible Anthony deal (Feb '11) Feb '11 nbasniper1 40
More from around the web