Curry shows flashes of old form in wo...

Curry shows flashes of old form in workout

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 12, 2009, titled Curry shows flashes of old form in workout. In it, Newsday reports that:

Eddy Curry dunks the ball against the San Antonio Spurs during the 2007-08 season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

LIAM

Casselberry, FL

#1 Jul 12, 2009
Making 11.2mill and they gotta send him to fat camp. Unreal!
Garfield

Stamford, CT

#2 Jul 13, 2009
Curry blows and the Knicks really lost out by not signing Hill or Kidd. Again we fans must keep waiting till Lebron is a free-agent. Maybe, just maybe, if everyone else plays like crap, I mean like dog-doo, the Knicks will have a slim chance of making the 8th playoff seed before they get swept. I say get a bunch of new street ballers every game and let them battle it out with NBA players. Then we may have a shot a winning
Jim from Middle GA

Rockville, MD

#3 Jul 13, 2009
LeBron is not coming to NY. Get over it. He would have no chance to win in NY compared to Cleveland. As for Curry, as soon as he gets some value , get rid of him. I never saw such a soft guy in my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddy Curry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iverson to hold basketball clinic for adults (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jewel Williams 2
News Ex-NBA Player's Girlfriend, Daughter Murderer C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mark Winshel 1
News Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
News Heat's Mike Miller targeting Tuesday return vs.... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
News Pelton: How would Bernard King fare today? (Oct '11) Oct '11 Orzette Lincoln 2
News Timberwolves assist Carmelo Anthony trade, send... (Feb '11) Mar '11 jrogalav 59
News Wolves said to be party in possible Anthony deal (Feb '11) Feb '11 nbasniper1 40
More from around the web