NOVA HENRY:Nova Henry and infant daughter found dead

There are 4 comments on the Jan 25, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled NOVA HENRY:Nova Henry and infant daughter found dead. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Nova Henry, mother of former Bulls player Eddy Curry 's toddler son, was found Saturday fatally shot in her South Loop apartment, a source confirmed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LadyChi

Schaumburg, IL

#4 Jan 25, 2009
R.I.P Nova and Ava, you definitely be missed.
classmate of ms Henry

Riverdale, IL

#5 Jan 27, 2009
I was a classmate of Eddy and Nova and am trully disgusted by the way the media has turned this tragic story of murder of a beautiful young woman and a toddler into tying it in with Eddy Curry. Please stop giving condolences to the Curry family his blessing was given when his son wasn't harmed any true parent would have dropped what they were doing to get there child. For his son to witness this tragedy while the media to trys constantly tie Eddy's name with it is just shameful. Please pray for the Henrys.
TINA

Lockport, IL

#6 Jan 30, 2009
All this time mr.curry was denying being ava's father.Now the truth is revealed!HE IS THE FATHER!Guy's tommorrow isn't guaranteed LOVE YOUR CHILDREN WHILE YOU CAN,SHOW LOVE,SPEND TIME! I KNOW he's all FUCKED UP IN DA HEAD!!! Im praying for ya brother.
abracadabrakissm yass

Augusta, GA

#7 Feb 1, 2009
Fredrick D. Goings! Thats the bitch that killed Nova Henry! Print the truth for once!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddy Curry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iverson to hold basketball clinic for adults (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jewel Williams 2
News Ex-NBA Player's Girlfriend, Daughter Murderer C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mark Winshel 1
News Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
News Heat's Mike Miller targeting Tuesday return vs.... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
News Pelton: How would Bernard King fare today? (Oct '11) Oct '11 Orzette Lincoln 2
News Timberwolves assist Carmelo Anthony trade, send... (Feb '11) Mar '11 jrogalav 59
News Wolves said to be party in possible Anthony deal (Feb '11) Feb '11 nbasniper1 40
More from around the web