Eddy might fashion own suit

Full story: Newsday

Eddy Curry is considering a defamation suit against his former driver to combat the explosive sexual harassment and racial discrimination accusations levied against the Knicks center, Curry's lawyer told ...
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jan 14, 2009
funnyman

New Brunswick, NJ

#1 Jan 14, 2009
To me sounds like you have an ex-employee who probably got fired and is looking for a pay day. It usually goes that way. But I seriosuly doubt besides i dont think you can be gay and racist at the same time...lol
Third Watch

Torrington, CT

#2 Jan 14, 2009
Good for you Eddy make him out to be the liar he is. This is all about a free handout through extortion because he's a bum too lazy to get a job.
Stand your ground Eddy.
Heres an Idea

Hackensack, NJ

#3 Jan 14, 2009
Always interesting how all this information comes out after the person has been fired. If he was so upset, why didn't he quit after the first incident. Just another example of someone looking for a payout for doing nothing. Good luck Eddy...keep up the good fight.

“Wilma”

Since: Oct 07

Yonkers

#4 Jan 14, 2009
Now we know why Zeke paid so much to bring Curry to town. The Knicks have a tradition to maintain. "Sexual Predators Unite". Hey Steph.....I guess Curry heard about you having sex in a limo......
SweatyBallz

Hicksville, NY

#5 Jan 14, 2009
This guy is basically just try to sue Eddy Curry just because he wants money. He's probably bitter over being fired, and since Curry was recently had his $41K issue a few months ago, he's probably just trying to catch him off guard and see how much he can get.
mr stretch

United States

#6 Jan 14, 2009
It's amazing to me that a so-called "professional athlete" can be SO OUT OF SHAPE, that he cannot run up & down the court for 5 MINUTES, before he's spent, and gasping for air (with gallons of sweat on him)...trade this guy for a 6-pack, it doesnt even have to cold...JUST GET HIM OUT OF HERE!
Jump Balls

Holtsville, NY

#7 Jan 14, 2009
Let's see, a convicted felon vs. a basketball player whose got more tattoos than brains. It's a toss-up!

"Put my johnson in yo mowff or I'll bust a cap in yo butt"
vs.
"Why would I lie, it's not like I'm a convicted felon. Oh wait, I am."
Dave

Valley Stream, NY

#8 Jan 14, 2009
More pro-Knick propaganda from Dolan owner of the Newsday and the Knicks. Curry is always in trouble, but being a bi-sexual is not a big deal. However, harassment is a crime.
liner

Hicksville, NY

#9 Jan 14, 2009
mr stretch wrote:
It's amazing to me that a so-called "professional athlete" can be SO OUT OF SHAPE, that he cannot run up & down the court for 5 MINUTES, before he's spent, and gasping for air (with gallons of sweat on him)...trade this guy for a 6-pack, it doesnt even have to cold...JUST GET HIM OUT OF HERE!
No, no, a 6-pack is for a Mexican bride.
oooooooooo

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jan 14, 2009
Nobody understands the meaning of the word "racist." Racism is denying someone an opportunity based on their color or ethnicity. Eddy Curry allegedly offered this guy an opportunity to touch his weeeen-errrr. He was not denying the guy access to his weeee-nerrr because the guy was a Jew. If he had denied him access to his weeeee-nerrrrr based on the guy being a Jew, then he would have been acting in a racist manner. He can call the guy every name in the book, it would not make him a racist. People are too stoooopid to understand that, including Newsday, home to the biggest array of MO-RRRONS in the publishing field. By the way, the Dolans know where EVERY SINGLE ONE of these comments comes from. They own Newsday and the cable company that distributes the modems, which contain the I.P. addresses. That's why they do not require a log-in. They are crafty little Irish creeeepies and they will leverage this common ownership against the people. It should be illegal to own all of this but they did it before the govt. could act.
Red

Valley Stream, NY

#12 Jan 14, 2009
Curry should be charged with a hate crime.
Tiffany

United States

#13 Jan 14, 2009
eddy is a hater magnet,he attracts haters

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddy Curry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-NBA Player's Girlfriend, Daughter Murderer C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mark Winshel 1
Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
Heat's Mike Miller targeting Tuesday return vs.... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
Pelton: How would Bernard King fare today? (Oct '11) Oct '11 Orzette Lincoln 2
Timberwolves assist Carmelo Anthony trade, send... (Feb '11) Mar '11 jrogalav 59
Wolves said to be party in possible Anthony deal (Feb '11) Feb '11 nbasniper1 40
Former Bulls player Eddy Curry's Burr Ridge hom... (Jul '09) Jan '11 Obama 10
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Eddy Curry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••