Curry files suit over confidential se...

Curry files suit over confidential settlement talks

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 6, 2009, titled Curry files suit over confidential settlement talks. In it, Newsday reports that:

BY ALAN HAHN; Staff writer Jim Baumbach contributed to this story. March 6, 2009 Knicks center Eddy Curry might not take the basketball court again this season because of an ailing knee and conditioning issues, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Anthony M

New Rochelle, NY

#1 Mar 6, 2009
Maybe the Knicks should sue Curry for breach of contract based on him being woefully out of shape and thus unable to perform his job.
jys22

New York, NY

#2 Mar 6, 2009
Holy crap, Curry's back?? I'm beginning to think that the trade for Eddy Curry is just as bad as the Weiss draft pick (if not worse). For old time's sake though, thanks Isiah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddy Curry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iverson to hold basketball clinic for adults (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jewel Williams 2
News Ex-NBA Player's Girlfriend, Daughter Murderer C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mark Winshel 1
News Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
News Heat's Mike Miller targeting Tuesday return vs.... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
News Pelton: How would Bernard King fare today? (Oct '11) Oct '11 Orzette Lincoln 2
News Timberwolves assist Carmelo Anthony trade, send... (Feb '11) Mar '11 jrogalav 59
News Wolves said to be party in possible Anthony deal (Feb '11) Feb '11 nbasniper1 40
More from around the web