Details emerge in Eddy Curry sex suit

Details emerge in Eddy Curry sex suit

There are 35 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 13, 2009, titled Details emerge in Eddy Curry sex suit. In it, Newsday reports that:

Eddy Curry is facing a lawsuit from his former limo driver, who alleged that the Knicks' center sexually harrassed him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tiffany

United States

#33 Jan 13, 2009
thats nasty,but for real hes not gay

Since: Jan 09

Hillside, IL

#34 Jan 13, 2009
haha
Tiffany

United States

#35 Jan 13, 2009
haha,hes not gay
U r not so smart

Bangkok, Thailand

#36 Jan 13, 2009
A dummy plays basketball because he can't make a living any other way,and you fools throw money at them.Only in "don't have a clue" America.

Daniel P from Long Island

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

#37 Jan 14, 2009
He's obviously gay.

Most black guys are.
Tiffany

United States

#38 Jan 14, 2009
you madd racist,most black dudes are'nt gay,and hes not gay

Long Island, NY

#39 Jan 14, 2009
The majority of black men are homosexual like Eddy Curry (a GREAT player !:)). That's why most black mothers have to raise their kids alone as single moms. These black male homosexuals imprgnate the women, then go back to their black male lovers.

It's been like this in the black community for decades.

I've been out with a lot of black guys, and found to my dismay tat nearly all of them have wives, ex-wives, and/or girlfriends on the sides and they have kids.

It's always the same.

So Eddy Curry's gay. So what ? Get over it. What's the big deal ?
aidsisforeveryon e

Albany, NY

#40 Jan 14, 2009
Daniel P from Long Island wrote:
The majority of black men are homosexual like Eddy Curry (a GREAT player !:)). That's why most black mothers have to raise their kids alone as single moms. These black male homosexuals imprgnate the women, then go back to their black male lovers.
It's been like this in the black community for decades.
I've been out with a lot of black guys, and found to my dismay tat nearly all of them have wives, ex-wives, and/or girlfriends on the sides and they have kids.
It's always the same.
So Eddy Curry's gay. So what ? Get over it. What's the big deal ?
just because you prefer chocolate thunder, doesn't mean everyone does....

Long Island, NY

#41 Jan 14, 2009
aidsisforeveryone wrote:
<quoted text>just because you prefer chocolate thunder, doesn't mean everyone does....
Oh, I don't. From my experience too many black guys have wives/girlfriends/female significant others, etc..
After my last one more than 10 years ago, I stay the hell away from them.
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#42 Jan 14, 2009
your gay,eddy is not gay,and thats not true,most black men who get their girl pregnant either stays wit them or leave them for another ho.and yes im talking to you daniel P

Long Island, NY

#43 Jan 14, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
your gay,eddy is not gay,and thats not true,most black men who get their girl pregnant either stays wit them or leave them for another ho.and yes im talking to you daniel P
Too bad you didn't stay in school long enough to learn how to speak and write English coherently so someone can understand you.

I'm gay. Eddy's queer. So what ? What's the big deal ? From my personal experience most black man are queer. So what ?
Dave

Lawrence, NY

#44 Jan 14, 2009
I think the correct term for Curry is bi-sexual. He likes women and men, no big deal he's not the only one out there. But he shouldn't harass his employees and call them racist names.
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#45 Jan 14, 2009
hell no eddy is not gay,and what did you not understand,i did finish school you gay racist,and eddy is not bisexual either
Killing Me

New York, NY

#46 Jan 15, 2009
I love the posts that so matter of factly accept Curry is gay. Curry would be flipping out. The rest of us just get to laugh.

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#47 Jan 15, 2009
I love the posts claiming stridently that he's not! I have a hard time caring either way, I just know that he was worthless as a Bull, and he's worthless now as a Knick. The rest of this is just a big 'whatever'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddy Curry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iverson to hold basketball clinic for adults (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jewel Williams 2
News Ex-NBA Player's Girlfriend, Daughter Murderer C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mark Winshel 1
News Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
News Heat's Mike Miller targeting Tuesday return vs.... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
News Pelton: How would Bernard King fare today? (Oct '11) Oct '11 Orzette Lincoln 2
News Timberwolves assist Carmelo Anthony trade, send... (Feb '11) Mar '11 jrogalav 59
News Wolves said to be party in possible Anthony deal (Feb '11) Feb '11 nbasniper1 40
More from around the web