Infusion of youth energizes Heat

Infusion of youth energizes Heat

There are 12 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 4, 2007, titled Infusion of youth energizes Heat. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Pat Riley described last season's Heat team as a "crusty crew," and the 2006 training camp had the relaxed feel of a veteran team just getting tuned up for the season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Riles is Senile

AOL

#1 Oct 5, 2007
I remember Pat Riley saying Jason Williams could be another Steve Nash and now we got the next coming of Glen Rice in Jeremy Richardson. I'm begining to think ole Riles might be losing his GoDdamn mind. I don't know who he think hes fooling. They did nothing to improve this team in the off season. Why is he trying to sell us this crap. Cheap assbastards! They can kiss mymuthafuckinass!
Mike Honcho

Miami, FL

#2 Oct 5, 2007
Sadly, this story is the only positive Florida sports news in weeks!
G-MO

Miami, FL

#4 Oct 5, 2007
jtr wrote:
Hey RILES IS SENILE people like always thinking negative wouldnt go nowwhere so S**t the F**k up
How about checking into "hooked on phonics"
bush

Miami, FL

#5 Oct 5, 2007
Riles is Senile wrote:
I remember Pat Riley saying Jason Williams could be another Steve Nash and now we got the next coming of Glen Rice in Jeremy Richardson. I'm begining to think ole Riles might be losing his GoDdamn mind. I don't know who he think hes fooling. They did nothing to improve this team in the off season. Why is he trying to sell us this crap. Cheap assbastards! They can kiss mymuthafuckinass!
LERN TO READ shack made the comment the he looks like a young rice. Senile I think its you. Do you Kiss your boy Friend with that CAKE HOLE.
shaq

United States

#6 Oct 5, 2007
where dat dude dat trains my wife? I'm gonna kick his ...! He ain't gittin nones o my cash!
Me and my boy penny gonna bring da bling to sout beach dis year. We gonna rock!
Chris V

New York, NY

#7 Oct 5, 2007
Wayne Simien needs to into a plastic bubble.
asleep in coma-like state

New York, NY

#8 Oct 5, 2007
Pure, plain & simple...Dorell Wright HAS to become a MAJOR player this year for the Heat. A real, night-in, night-out threat. Riley better have some isolation plays, offensive sets for this kid to shine. If it's gonna happen...these high-schoolers usually break-out by year 3 or 4. His time is NOW.
Riles is Senile

AOL

#9 Oct 5, 2007
bush wrote:
<quoted text> LERN TO READ shack made the comment the he looks like a young rice. Senile I think its you. Do you Kiss your boy Friend with that CAKE HOLE.
Gee..Wouldn't you like to know! girlfriend...
Riles is Senile sux pp

Pompano Beach, FL

#10 Oct 5, 2007
Real Heat fans can tell your no Heat fan. Go back to your Knicks board while I continue to enjoy my 2006 championship.. been awhile since you Knick boys had one of those, eh? Too bad for you Riley did it for US MIAMI HEAT BABY and not you guys, mr. fake fan
lasarte

Cambridge, MA

#12 Oct 6, 2007
Wayne Simien can star in a remake of 'It's a Wonderful Life', except this time it's about a guy who gets a ton of cash, each year, to hang out with D-Wade & Shaq.

'Riles is Senile' is SVG - come on Stan, get over it. We all know it's you.
DA DOLFAN

Miami Beach, FL

#13 Oct 6, 2007
SLAUGHTER AND RICHARDSON SHOULD MAKE THE TEAM
nobodys hero

AOL

#14 Oct 6, 2007
Riles is Senile sux pp wrote:
Real Heat fans can tell your no Heat fan. Go back to your Knicks board while I continue to enjoy my 2006 championship.. been awhile since you Knick boys had one of those, eh? Too bad for you Riley did it for US MIAMI HEAT BABY and not you guys, mr. fake fan
Oh crap!! My cover is blown!! You got me. I'm really a secret agent for the new york knicks. I'm part of a highly classified mission called 'Operation Get Pat Back' Now if you would give me your name and address. Someone will be over immediately to kick your a.s.s

Thanks and great detective work out of you there Sargent Buttmunch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddie Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mavs, Rick Carlisle still negotiating about coa... (May '08) May '08 OLD BBLR 2
News Mavericks fire Avery Johnson after another play... (Apr '08) May '08 FREE MAN 4
News Dallas Fires Avery Johnson After Mavs' Early Exit (Apr '08) May '08 MJR 4
News Injuries make Wade a spectator against Mavs (Jan '08) Jan '08 shek 34
News Mavs First-Quarter Report (Dec '07) Dec '07 em30hernandez 1
News Wade's return? He's working on it (Nov '07) Nov '07 Miguel 3
News The core from the Heat's 2006 championship is i... (Oct '07) Nov '07 Dwayne Holloway 4
More from around the web