Celtics' turnaround didn't start on lottery day -- Basketball, ...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

This is not how the Boston Celtics planned to get back to the NBA finals. The league's luckiest franchise saw its luck run out -- again -- in the draft lottery last year, coming up with the worst possible pick ...

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 45 of45
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lucky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

Kobe, James, KG, they all have the same problem - no college expierience. KG helped Boston, but Paul Pierce was the reason why they won it.
And if you want to see some exciting bball, go back and watch Lakers-Celtics from the 80's - this year it was not much of a rivalry, not much of a game either.
Ted D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

For such a big finals event, this goes down as a huge dud.
lifelong bullsfan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

Comparisons of players across the ages in sports is inevitable and often silly. But for all those who want to compare Kobe to Michael, show me one game, much less a playoff game, that Jordan ever surrendered to a 40 point loss.
Has anyone, except for possibly Bill Russell, ever had Jordan's will to win?
joe koz

Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

Finally it's over. Will the next season begin in July? Interest has waned ever since they permitted Shaq to put every defender in the 3rd row on every shot, and then be awarded free throws. Duh!!! Was it fixed to get fan attention? Well, they lost me.
Hank

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

well i guess phil jackson is just another coach without you know who and the kobe as the next you know who can be laid to rest. thank you celtics.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 45 of45
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eddie House Discussions

Search the Eddie House Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
House scores 35 points, Heat beat Raptors 97-79 (Apr '11) Apr '11 wezzy 1
Wade, Heat continue insisting, 'We're fine' (Mar '11) Mar '11 Jee Moo 14
Ask Ira: Should Heat have kept Dorell, Beasley? (Jan '11) Jan '11 tds 1
What's so great about Heat? (Nov '10) Nov '10 GunnyGirl 1
Millsap scores 46 points and Jazz rally from 22... (Nov '10) Nov '10 triple6vamp 1
Celts beat Heat 88-80 despite 31 from James (Oct '10) Oct '10 get real 1
A Heat run at Bulls' win record: 'Preposterous'... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Consolidator 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••