MODESTI: No doubt these Lakers are te...

MODESTI: No doubt these Lakers are terrible -- right?

There are 106 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jun 25, 2008, titled MODESTI: No doubt these Lakers are terrible -- right?. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Will the 2007-08 Lakers really be remembered as the most pathetic, uncaring, gutless losers ever to slime the hardwood? You'll find columns, blogs and letters to the editor that say the Lakers' going out with ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Go Kobe Bryant

Palmdale, CA

#102 Jul 3, 2008
Hey james_sucker!!! we not talking about james stupid piece of stinky TAE!!! just shut ur mouth u stupid filipino. just go home cook ur white rice. dont forget ur tuyo. this is A and B converation.
lakers rule

Kapolei, HI

#103 Jul 3, 2008
The Lakers are always number for a true fan.
We're in this all together and we'll stick with the Lakers forever babbyy.
LET'S GO LAKERS LET'S GO!!

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#104 Jul 4, 2008
LAKERS SUCK wrote:
LAKERS SUCK CELTIC OWN AND NEXT YEAr
Wow, I bet it took a mayor brain storm to come up with that.

See You next season.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#105 Jul 4, 2008
james_sucker wrote:
ur idiot. all of u is idiot. james is the only one that's genius (though he looks like an ape and just rely on his atlethicism and very less on his (little) talent). go james!!!! long leb!!! long leb!!!
what?
No, really what are You trying to say?

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#106 Jul 4, 2008
Go Kobe Bryant wrote:
OH MY GOD! u laker haters! seriously man. shut the fuck up. bunch of sore losers. lakers congratulate boston for winning the title. thats cuz they won. SPORTSMANSHIP crackheads. why u people gotta hate so much. is it cuz u had ur mouths shut for about 2 decades that we almost forgot boston celtics still even exist??? now that boston won a title again u just talkin shit??? let me guess, none of y'all dont even like the celtics. u just hate the lakers so much that u wanted them to lose. HATERSSSSSSS??? so sad to say that but its nothing but the truth. i have nothing else to say about the celtics, i'll just watch KOBE BRYANT next year take a shit on them.
Yes, I agree, but I would call them sore winners, I never seem such sad sight really, since when the fans of the winning team act like bitter losers.

Should be the lakers fans that ones acting like sore losers not the Celtics fans.

Go figure.
Blabla

San Antonio, TX

#107 Jul 4, 2008
BS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddie House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House scores 35 points, Heat beat Raptors 97-79 (Apr '11) Apr '11 wezzy 1
News Wade, Heat continue insisting, 'We're fine' (Mar '11) Mar '11 Jee Moo 14
News Ask Ira: Should Heat have kept Dorell, Beasley? (Jan '11) Jan '11 tds 1
News What's so great about Heat? (Nov '10) Nov '10 GunnyGirl 1
News Millsap scores 46 points and Jazz rally from 22... (Nov '10) Nov '10 triple6vamp 1
News Celts beat Heat 88-80 despite 31 from James (Oct '10) Oct '10 get real 1
News A Heat run at Bulls' win record: 'Preposterous'... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Consolidator 1
More from around the web