CELTICS 97, LAKERS 91: Hollywood ending for Boston

Full story: Newsday

In their comeback season, the Celtics saved the biggest one of all for the NBA Finals.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
dda

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

hope we do not hear in 10 years the refs threw the game
Lets go Celtics

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

dda wrote:
hope we do not hear in 10 years the refs threw the game
What the hell is up with crap? First the frigin Patriots(still disgusted about that game)whats next maybe we will hear about how the Red Sox cheated in when they won the series!Always someone out there to start crap when the finals come around,espeically when its about N.E. sports! Enough already! Anyway just wanna say to all you Lakers fans HA-HA too bad so sad.
Lakers Forever

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

Yeah, you crappy Celtics fan just got lucky. Wait till next year. All your players try to do is fake injuries just to pump up your other players. I always hated the Celtics. Boston sucks!!!!!!!!!!
Lakers Forever

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

CELTICS ROCK wrote:
I've lived in LA for 20 years and I've never liked the Lakers. When the Lakers were winning game 3 they were all smiles and patting each other on the back. But as soon as the going got tough, the Lakers reverted to their true selves: sulky little boys who are poor sports.
GO CELTICS!!!!!
Well, if you love the Celtics so much, why don't you get your a--- out of LA and to Boston. We don't need you here. Win or Lose always a true Laker fan.
Celtics Pride

Portland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

Lakers Forever hmmmmmmmmm"Yeah, you crappy Celtics fan just got lucky. Wait till next year"...."Win or Lose always a true Laker fan"

yeah a real true blue fan of the Lakers you are given up already ..... Nice
R Kelly

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

I have to say, I'm not a basketball fan, but I've caught the last 7 or 8 minutes of the 4th qtr of games 2, 3 and 4 and it's at least somewhat close.

And it's good to see Kobe lose :D

“YANKS 27 Time World Champions”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

Lakers Forever wrote:
Yeah, you crappy Celtics fan just got lucky. Wait till next year. All your players try to do is fake injuries just to pump up your other players. I always hated the Celtics. Boston sucks!!!!!!!!!!
A typical jealous loser statement...go home and cry to mama little boy...ya LOSER.Lakers suck are overrated...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eddie House Discussions

Search the Eddie House Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
House scores 35 points, Heat beat Raptors 97-79 (Apr '11) Apr '11 wezzy 1
Wade, Heat continue insisting, 'We're fine' (Mar '11) Mar '11 Jee Moo 14
Ask Ira: Should Heat have kept Dorell, Beasley? (Jan '11) Jan '11 tds 1
What's so great about Heat? (Nov '10) Nov '10 GunnyGirl 1
Millsap scores 46 points and Jazz rally from 22... (Nov '10) Nov '10 triple6vamp 1
Celts beat Heat 88-80 despite 31 from James (Oct '10) Oct '10 get real 1
A Heat run at Bulls' win record: 'Preposterous'... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Consolidator 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••