Purple and fold: Lakers' historic col...

Purple and fold: Lakers' historic collapse puts them in a 3-1 h...

There are 4 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jun 13, 2008, titled Purple and fold: Lakers' historic collapse puts them in a 3-1 h.... In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Kobe Bryant was held in check by Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett and company during Game 4. The league MVP finished 6-for-19 from the field and scored just 17 points in the Lakers' 97-91 loss.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Eddie

Canyon Country, CA

#1 Jun 13, 2008
What a BEAUTIFUL game! Dyan Cannon's face looked exactly the same when the Fakers were up by 24 as when they choked and lost! Ah, the wonders of multiple plastic surgeries! And, man, did those Faker fans EVER get quiet in a hurry! And then the petulant "MVP" disappeared, walking off the court while the ball was still in play! And the Faker "big men"? Paper maché!
What a BEAUTIFUL game!
Les

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 13, 2008
The Lakers always seem to have a problem after half-time. I don't know what Phil tells them in the Locker Room, but I think he should just encourage them and let them play the game. Another problem I see with Phil is that he has the team passing the ball too much. And, because of this Kobe can't quite get his game together. This is the playoffs and I should not matter if all the team is not involved in the process. He should have let Kobe do his thing? He seems to think that Kobe is a machine who can turn it off and on whenever he wants--he can't. The guys are suppose to be professionals, so I shouldn't be up to Kobe to get them involved all the time. They should hustle for the ball, themselves.
koalani

Panorama City, CA

#3 Jun 13, 2008
Eddie wrote:
What a BEAUTIFUL game! Dyan Cannon's face looked exactly the same when the Fakers were up by 24 as when they choked and lost! Ah, the wonders of multiple plastic surgeries! And, man, did those Faker fans EVER get quiet in a hurry! And then the petulant "MVP" disappeared, walking off the court while the ball was still in play! And the Faker "big men"? Paper maché!
What a BEAUTIFUL game!
Yeah I bet you down and out in the first half when the whining Celtics were getting there asses kicked!!:) Yeah, its all good it got away, but for sure its not over they are gonna take it and us Lakers fan are ride and die fans not like Boston players who needs wheelchairs to roll them out knowing they are not even hurt. Keep talking and dont forget to watch the game on Sunday :)
Fob watch

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jun 13, 2008
Lets go Lakers!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddie House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House scores 35 points, Heat beat Raptors 97-79 (Apr '11) Apr '11 wezzy 1
News Wade, Heat continue insisting, 'We're fine' (Mar '11) Mar '11 Jee Moo 14
News Ask Ira: Should Heat have kept Dorell, Beasley? (Jan '11) Jan '11 tds 1
News What's so great about Heat? (Nov '10) Nov '10 GunnyGirl 1
News Millsap scores 46 points and Jazz rally from 22... (Nov '10) Nov '10 triple6vamp 1
News Celts beat Heat 88-80 despite 31 from James (Oct '10) Oct '10 get real 1
News A Heat run at Bulls' win record: 'Preposterous'... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Consolidator 1
More from around the web