SHELBURNE: Celtics ready, willing to take risk with Marbury

Full story: LA Daily News

They've known it for a while now. Maybe even from the start. As constructed, the Celtics would not last.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Feb 26, 2009
DT in Santa Cruz

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Thanks Again, ramona. Needless to say, I hope Stefan shows his true colors. At some point in the playoffs his ball hogging skills will prove fatal for the Celtics and I hope it is game 4 vs Cleveland. Then we might have a Kobe vs LeBron finals and of course, the best player on the planet (Kobe) leads his Lakers to the championship trophy and a new 5 year contract for himself. While proving he is the two time defending MVP of the league.
ohboy

Bristol, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

I think Marbury will blend in fine. I think that allowing a malcontent and a_hole to talk is way out of one team onto the Celtics ( a championship contender ) in the same year without sitting out a year is a bad precident for the NBA. He should have to sit out the rest of this year (heck he is getting a buyout) and be a free agent next year.

Hope addiing talent , by adding a jerk does not give the Celtics and "Bad karma"

____ Earl Hickey
Young Fresh

San Carlos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Go ahead Celtics, Just don't start crying about your team when we meet in the Finals and this time we win a game 6
blkmaniam

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Desperate, Dilusional, and Defeated....Loston sucks!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eddie House Discussions

Search the Eddie House Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
House scores 35 points, Heat beat Raptors 97-79 (Apr '11) Apr '11 wezzy 1
Wade, Heat continue insisting, 'We're fine' (Mar '11) Mar '11 Jee Moo 14
Ask Ira: Should Heat have kept Dorell, Beasley? (Jan '11) Jan '11 tds 1
What's so great about Heat? (Nov '10) Nov '10 GunnyGirl 1
Millsap scores 46 points and Jazz rally from 22... (Nov '10) Nov '10 triple6vamp 1
Celts beat Heat 88-80 despite 31 from James (Oct '10) Oct '10 get real 1
A Heat run at Bulls' win record: 'Preposterous'... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Consolidator 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••