summer league games
boyd777

Apex, NC

#1 Oct 18, 2009
picked up on two of them, Davis and Henson looked awesom. Strickland would be third. If I rated players on watching them play this summer and last season, value in order: Davis, Henson, Thompson, Strickland, Zeller, then close between returns and newcomers.
boyd777

Apex, NC

#2 Oct 18, 2009
Henson is a good ball handler, shooter, shot blocker and decent rebounder (weight) Davis is a better shot blocker (barely)and better rebounder and has added 15 lbs of muscle. Strickland can shoot and motor. At 6'3 he dunked a couple of times but not like he did in winning the Ruker Park dunk contest as a junior in HS. Thompson has improved as has Watts. If we play any zone at all no one will get shots off in the paint between Davis and Henson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ed Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Trade Rumors: Toronto Raptors trade Andrea ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 fabesballin 2
News Kyle Lowry looks good in Raptors debut (Oct '12) Jan '13 mike 2
News Five Game Win Streak Raises Questions (Jan '13) Jan '13 mike 2
News Toronto Raptors: Is Derrick Williams Worth Trad... (May '11) Jul '11 Jate 3
News Bryan Colangelo Press Conference Live Blog (Apr '11) Apr '11 Ginny Badduke 1
News Bryant has 20 points, Lakers beat Raptors 120-110 (Dec '10) Dec '10 Sammy 1
News Pistons likely to look at big man with 7th pick... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Tiffany 2
More from around the web