Louisville forward Earl Clark leaves ...

Louisville forward Earl Clark leaves team, will enter draft

There are 9 comments on the The Associated Press story from Apr 5, 2008, titled Louisville forward Earl Clark leaves team, will enter draft . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Louisville sophomore forward Earl Clark will skip his final two seasons and enter the NBA Draft.

Clark averaged 11.1 points, 8.1 rebounds and 1.7 blocked shots for the Cardinals (27-9), who fell to North Carolina in the NCAA tournament's East Region finals last weekend.

Clark averaged 14.5 points and 8.3 rebounds in Louisville's four tournament games, and posted 10 double-doubles this season. He is the second Louisville player to decide to leave early. Forward Derrick Caracter announced he would skip his final two years with the Cardinals following their exit from the tournament. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

WHolt

Lithonia, GA

#1 Apr 6, 2008
Listen to your COACH
jkampvillefan

Rockford, IL

#2 Apr 8, 2008
e5 what our you doing didnt you just whatch the final four and next year you could be part of that instead of in the NBA where nobody really cares what goes on. The final four experience you just will never have in the NBA. Come back to UofL and have a great season and move up in the draft. This years draft has got way more talent then next years.
uofl soon to be grad

Dayton, OH

#3 Apr 8, 2008
Good luck, I really enjoy your game.
J-DUB6

Columbia, SC

#4 Apr 8, 2008
IT IZ WUT IT IZ IF HE CHOOSES 2 GO EARLY LET HIM GO...BUT I DO AGREE HE SHOULD STAY IN SKOOL BUT EVERYBODY HAVE THEIR OWN LIFE 2 LIVE...GOOD LUCK BRO...
cindy0

Portsmouth, VA

#5 Apr 9, 2008
e-5 think carefully about what you are doing...be a leader not a follower--your 7 turnovers in the NCAA tournament showed that you need more fine tuning. Be very careful what you are doing...your stock will only go up higher next year..under pressure your basketball IQ need to be improved and can be fine tuned under the direction of your coach---remember he has connections and insight into your future...I realize that your fellow teammate is entering the draft---no lost to Louisville because he won't be missed and never developed the way expected. I would hate to see you be a on the bench player for one year and later be a person that persons are asking the question: Whatever happen to Earl Clark?
richard

Louisville, KY

#6 Apr 16, 2008
Heard on WKRD that Caracter and Clark are both back in school but still not workign out with team.
gocards

Louisville, KY

#8 Apr 17, 2008
richard wrote:
Heard on WKRD that Caracter and Clark are both back in school but still not workign out with team.
What the hell do you Hoosier fans know!

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#9 Apr 18, 2008
Damm how long have I been away...richard are you a hoosier fan now ?
richard

Louisville, KY

#10 Apr 18, 2008
somehow i have been kidnapped by topix. I would never degrade myself that low.That ransk up there with support of Al-queda. right up there with being a liberal. Right there with being called vamp ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earl Clark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota Timberwolves resume pre-draft workout... (Jun '09) Jan '14 Patrick Kelly 5
News Should the Los Angeles Lakers Sign Michael Beas... (Sep '13) Nov '13 Sam 11
News Could Lamar Odom Put Past Aside, Return to Los ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 1 Korean American 6
News LA Lakers' Dream Season Is Officially Dead (Feb '13) Mar '13 Ms Mack 31
News James Scores 32 More, Heat Top Lakers 107-97 (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sam 5
News Ensuring Howard's happiness is Magic's primary ... (May '11) May '11 bluee 2
News NBA Read & React: Huge trade between Magic and ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 x-nutmegger 1
More from around the web