Col BKB: Louisville 79, Boise St. 61

Mar 22, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Political Gateway

Earl Clark scored 15 points Friday and Louisville made a dozen three-point shots to record a 79-61 NCAA Tournament victory over Boise State. via Political Gateway

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2008
JERSEYBOSS34

Red Bank, NJ

#1 Mar 22, 2008
JERSEY STAND UP E5C IN THE BUILDING!!! WATCH OUT THIS AIN'T EVEN THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG. HE THE BEAST OF THE ALL!! EXCEPT FOR 1 PERSON AND HE KNOWS WHO THAT IS. BUT THATA ANOTHER DAY AND ANOTHER TIME!!!

Since: Feb 08

Louisvillle

#2 Mar 25, 2008
JERSEYBOSS34 wrote:
JERSEY STAND UP E5C IN THE BUILDING!!! WATCH OUT THIS AIN'T EVEN THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG. HE THE BEAST OF THE ALL!! EXCEPT FOR 1 PERSON AND HE KNOWS WHO THAT IS. BUT THATA ANOTHER DAY AND ANOTHER TIME!!!
One other person huh? Give me E5 any day!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earl Clark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota Timberwolves resume pre-draft workout... (Jun '09) Jan '14 Patrick Kelly 5
Should the Los Angeles Lakers Sign Michael Beas... (Sep '13) Nov '13 Sam 11
Could Lamar Odom Put Past Aside, Return to Los ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 1 Korean American 6
LA Lakers' Dream Season Is Officially Dead (Feb '13) Mar '13 Ms Mack 31
James Scores 32 More, Heat Top Lakers 107-97 (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sam 5
Ensuring Howard's happiness is Magic's primary ... (May '11) May '11 bluee 2
NBA Read & React: Huge trade between Magic and ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 x-nutmegger 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Earl Clark People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••