Lakers eye Denver's Blake, Bucks Williams?

Jun 20, 2007 Full story: Ben Maller's Sports Rumors & Notes

“We think he has a bright future in this league, but having said that, we probably need another ballhandling guard in addition to Jordan Farmar.”

Mitch Kupchak was relatively open about one of the Lakers' main needs: a veteran guard, which obviously can't be acquired in the June 28 draft. via Ben Maller's Sports Rumors & Notes

Full Story
jon

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 21, 2007
stinkcheck has no idea what he's doing. Iam cancelling my season tickets!!!!
RONNIE

AOL

#2 Jun 23, 2007
everyone loves kobe as long as he puts on a show.but the lakers haven't done a thing since shaq left town.hope you guys now realize that buss got rid of the wrong guy.and he has the nerve to bad mouth bynum.how soon you forget that when kobe was 19 years old and throwing up airballs,you guys were ready to run him out of town.get rid of kupchak and bring west back and if kobe wants to leave let him.no,just trade his ass anyway.bye see ya
DROPITLIKEITSHOT

Boston, MA

#3 Jun 23, 2007
WHAT KOBE HAD TO SAY ABOUT THE LAKER ORGANIZATION / PLAYERS MAY BE TRUE. AND JERRY BUSS ACTING LIKE HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY MONEY TO BRING IN HELP FOR KOBE IS DOWN RIGHT WRONG. BUT LETS BE FAIR HERE. KOBE IS ONLY ACTING LIKE HE IS BECAUSE HIS ONLY COMPETITORS TO THE JORDAN CROWN ARE DWAYNE WADE AND LEBRON JAMES.
I'M SURE THAT IF KOBE WANTS TO BE CONSIDERED IN THE SAME SENTENCE AS JORDAN HE WILL HAVE TO PERSERVIER LIKE JORDAN. WHICH HE HAS'NT. I HAVE BEEN A LAKER FAN SINCE THE DAYS OF MAJIC,NORM NIXON, KAREEM, JAMAAL {I WILL EVEN MENTION KURT RAMBIS} AS A USED TO BE KOBE FAN, I THINK HE HAS FORGOTTEN THOSE WHO STOOD BY HIM WHEN HE THOUGHT THAT LITTLE GIRL WAS GOING TO KEEP HER MOUTH CLOSED.IN CLOSING "READ MY LIPS. IF YOU WANT OUT, ALLOW ME TO QUOTE MARTIN LAWRENCE,GET TA STEPPING"
FROM DROPITLIKEITSHOT.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earl Boykins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Douglas-Roberts, Bucks defeat Nets for sixth st... (Jan '11) Jan '11 ipodman98 1
Terry Massey Sports Columnist: a dream come true (Jul '07) Jul '07 Bill Darcy 1
Carmelo Anthony Ready For All-Star Status (Oct '06) Jul '07 DEOYE 17
Nuggets deal Boykins, Hodge to Milwaukee (Jan '07) Feb '07 Idwhorley 7
Hey (Feb '07) Feb '07 David 1
Nuggets Send Boykins to Bucks for Blake (Jan '07) Jan '07 dwade king 24
NBA Insider (Jan '07) Jan '07 ron 1
More from around the web