Nuggets Too Much for Depleted Bucks

There are 3 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jan 8, 2007, titled Nuggets Too Much for Depleted Bucks . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Earl Boykins scored 26 points and Allen Iverson had 23 to lead the Denver Nuggets past the depleted Milwaukee Bucks 104-92 Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

AUSTIN

Overland Park, KS

#1 Jan 10, 2007
You guys really should have won that variety off of the Denver Nuggets.It lease you guys had some points but sometimes people win or loose.I really thought before the game even started.I thought you guys were gonna take the win since Denver was weak.Allen Iverson does not look so good in the colors Denver.
Leonard

Burlington, NJ

#2 Jan 10, 2007
MAN THE SMALLEST BACK COURT IN THE LEAGUE IS SIMPLY UNSTOPPABLE BUT GUESS ONE THING DENVER IS GOING TO BE A PROBLEM FOR EVERYONE WANTS CARMELO AND J.R. COMEBACK
Michael

Denver, CO

#3 Jan 11, 2007
This is the problem with the Nuggets and always has been. They always get rid of the best players the team has. I agree with getting Iverson here in denver But why didnt they get rid of Kenyon Martin instead of Miller? Why get rid of boykins when he's the best 3 point shooter on the team? I thought the Nuggets were trying to build a championship team I guess not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earl Boykins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Douglas-Roberts, Bucks defeat Nets for sixth st... (Jan '11) Jan '11 ipodman98 1
News Terry Massey Sports Columnist: a dream come true (Jul '07) Jul '07 Bill Darcy 1
News Carmelo Anthony Ready For All-Star Status (Oct '06) Jul '07 DEOYE 17
News Lakers eye Denver's Blake, Bucks Williams? (Jun '07) Jun '07 DROPITLIKEITSHOT 3
News Nuggets deal Boykins, Hodge to Milwaukee (Jan '07) Feb '07 Idwhorley 7
Hey (Feb '07) Feb '07 David 1
News Nuggets Send Boykins to Bucks for Blake (Jan '07) Jan '07 dwade king 24
More from around the web