Miami Favored to Win 2013 NBA Title, but it Won't Happen

Jul 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Afro American Newspaper

Are the Miami Heat the favorites to win the National Basketball Association title in 2013? According to Bovada's NBA futures odds, the Heat were installed as 11-to-4 favorites to repeat as world champs less than 24 hours following their 4-1 series win over the Oklahoma City Thunder during the 2012 NBA Finals.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Yes I was a die hard Laker fan till KoMe ratted on Shaq and got rid of my all time favorite Laker. If the Lakers get rid of KoMe I will be a fan again.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
Yes I was a die hard Laker fan till KoMe ratted on Shaq and got rid of my all time favorite Laker. If the Lakers get rid of KoMe I will be a fan again.
If we all got rid of you we would be Fans of this room too.
Ginobili
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Sanny, Canada have not gotten a medal in the Olympic basketball event for a long long time, so you need to listen and observe a little more. Americans have taken care of business for the last sixty years or more.
Sammy
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
Sanny, Canada have not gotten a medal in the Olympic basketball event for a long long time, so you need to listen and observe a little more. Americans have taken care of business for the last sixty years or more.
who invented the game again?
chris

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Melo and the Knicks
chris

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

all these fake bama heat fans know their team cant match up against this 2013 knicks roster we punished yall by 20 without one of our best defensive arguably could/ should be a starting point guard when he gets back healthy and our all star pf.. dont even try to say miami let them win that game in
new york bs, no team i dont care if its the wizards or the golden state warriors just purposely lets a team spank them by 20 points so i dont wanna hear none of this ''its a regular season game so it doesn't count or ''who cares''.. regular season games count it determines what # seed you go into the playoffs as.. so you dont get to pull excuses out your butts because yall are mad
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

It is a fluke in NY the Knicks will showed their true colors soon and fold.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Bowl Winder wrote:
Have you seen that phone comercial with lebrown james driving jeep to barber shop?
Here's what I heard;
La laaa la i like drive around going 4 miles an hour yea yeeaaaa hey lets go to barbor shop yaaaa. Nanaaa na nana hey coach drew lol duh huu drew. Na naaa na hey make my hairless head pretty son lool yaa. Naa naa na. Oooo snap bioootch look at that slamma dunk naaa na na na i like going to coach drews house ya ya ya. End scene;
Best commercial ever.!.?!
You make a fine script writer son.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Bowl Winder wrote:
<quoted text>
Haaaa aa ya ya ya. That commercial is soo retarded its brilliant. Lebrown must have wrote that while dropping a load on tha road. Naa naa na i like bouncing some b balls yeeaa ya ya. He said make his head look pretty ooooooo no he didn yaa yaya
hahaha
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
It is a fluke in NY the Knicks will showed their true colors soon and fold.
?
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Big Knick balls wrote:
You right they headed for huge fail in near future. Its the knicks curse that started when Ewing blew that game 7 layup against san antonio 80 years ago. The big question is who let mamby camby back in the building? That bumb spends more time under the bench than the cheerleaders. We going to be a good team but playoffs please. Chokers and jokers
Has it been 80yrs already? Time sure does fly.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Big Knick balls wrote:
I'm saying Ewing's high top fade was the same height as the rim. How in the hell did he miss that layup i will never understand. Now we cursed til who knows when. Maybe if jason kid stops getting beat up in long island night clubs we might have a chance.
Maybe if Amare gets a new set of eyes you might have a chance too. I think it was the Jherri curl juice from Oakley's doo that caused the slippage of the ball from Ewing.
grizz

Henderson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Hell nah!! We grit n grind we got this!!
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

How long can Lebron carried this team a so-called three prong superstars squad with only Lebron showing up by himself. He is going to wear down before he gets to thirty. Miami will not win the NBA title if this keeps up.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
How long can Lebron carried this team a so-called three prong superstars squad with only Lebron showing up by himself. He is going to wear down before he gets to thirty. Miami will not win the NBA title if this keeps up.
Funny you should say this now Ginoflake. Why didn't you say this before he and his cast obtained a ring? You love sitting on a fence waiting to spew crap as always.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
You guys are lucky that I am peaceful, I am 6'8" and 280 lbs of muscle, don't push me too far , I have a few friends in San Francisco who are into whipping.
hahahahhahah.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I have to agree with this poster Miami will not win. Almost every night Lebron is like a one man wrecking crew, he will be washed up and wasted by the end of the season, he will not be ready for the playoffs. Wade is injured and Bosh disappears or not 100% .
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
I have to agree with this poster Miami will not win. Almost every night Lebron is like a one man wrecking crew, he will be washed up and wasted by the end of the season, he will not be ready for the playoffs. Wade is injured and Bosh disappears or not 100%.
yes Genie flake

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dwyane Wade Discussions

Search the Dwyane Wade Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LeBron: 'We'll see' what free agency 2014 brings (Sep '13) Mar '14 Heat Fan 3
NBA Extra: Is Dwyane Wade the world's best? (Nov '08) Mar '14 Sam 15,623
NBA Trade News: Philadelphia 76ers' Evan Turner... Dec '13 xKINGxDYCEx 1
Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... Nov '13 dolly 1
LeBron James Gets Married in San Diego (Sep '13) Oct '13 Fan 2
Lichtenstein: Can Kidd Bring Culture Of Sharing... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fonemi 1
Former No. 2 pick Beasley returning to Miami Heat (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ginobili 1
•••
•••