Lakers get final say over Magic again

Lakers get final say over Magic again

There are 4 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jan 18, 2010, titled Lakers get final say over Magic again. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

The Lakers' Kobe Bryant, front, fights for a loose ball with Orlando's Dwight Howard on Monday at Staples Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Well here we go again

Fullerton, CA

#2 Jan 19, 2010
Another act of disappearance....by Andrew Bynum, who else??

How embarrassing is it to score mere (8) points and (8) rebounds for a guy who is 7' and only 22??? And didn't even get to finish in the fourth quarter because his stomach was hurting??? Must had darn tooo many tacos and church's chicken before the game.

Look at Dwight Howard! A similar statue (24 and 6.10") doing the most damage (well, almost) against LAKERS tonight, a whopping 24 points with 12 rebounds.

Just getting tired of seeing same excuse over and over and over again. Can't seem to find any motivation in him.... May have to delete his name out of future conversations unless he really, drastically improves, and consistantly performs out there for his team and Lakers' fans.
apujac

San Marcos, TX

#3 Jan 19, 2010
howard gave bynum an upset stomach by blocking his hook shot, and pau continue to impress his mom and dad with his success on the court. go pau.
8 points and 8 rebounds

Norwalk, CA

#4 Jan 19, 2010
(8) points and (8)rebounds = equates to (2)whopping points and (2) amazing rebounds per each quarter for dreadful ANDREW BYNUM.

This production is from a 7', 268#, 22 year old center who is making 53~56 Million dollars for the next three years.

I am sick to my stomach to tell you the cost of each point this nothing but disappointing center makes.

What I can tell you for sure is that the amount for each point he makes is a looooooooooooootttt more than some peoples' life time earnings!!!

Need I continue to be patient and send unconditional support for thid lame duck center???

Well, I am about done with this embarrassingly unfocused, unmotivated, unequivocally dreadful center, ANDREW BYNUM.

Just flat out embarrassing to LAKERS and their fans!!!

Give me that money and I will put 10+10 every game.
DrPhil

Pomona, CA

#7 Jan 20, 2010
It seems good things happen when Brown and Farmar are on the floor together. Why not play them more often in preparation for the playoffs? The pairing of Odom with Farmar on one hand, and Brown with Gasol on the other, also seems to work out well. Maybe the bench finally found its way to keep momentum for the Lakers' reserves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dwight Howard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lakers: Should LA Pursue Dwight Howard in Free ... (Apr '16) Apr '17 LastPharts 7
News Magic's success against Cleveland's one-man sho... (May '09) Feb '17 Phartabus 178
News Trade with the Houston Rockets (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicle 2
News Jeremy Lin on demotion (Jan '15) Mar '15 mike tirico 13
News NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... (May '14) Sep '14 cavas 132
News Where Free Agent LeBron James Will Take His Tal... (Jun '14) Jul '14 shenmengxing 2
News Reconnecting with estranged father would comple... (Dec '10) Jul '14 Morganza Man 2
More from around the web