Sixers' Bynum admits he injured knee while bowling

Nov 19, 2012 Full story: KARE-TV Minneapolis 20

Philadelphia 76ers center Andrew Bynum, who has yet to play this season, now has issues with both knees after going bowling during his rehabilitation.

Full Story
Henry

New York, NY

#1 Nov 19, 2012
If your knee can't withstand a bowling swing, how can it endure an NBA season?
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#2 Nov 19, 2012
His career is over. He did not take care of himself.
Sam

Canada

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Ginobili wrote:
His career is over. He did not take care of himself.
Sounds a lot like you're lacklustre career there Ginoflake. There's always the Chinese league for Bynum.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Even the Chinese might be too good for him. Lot of good American players there too. Too bad very few whites there. Ppl want to see white ppl played. That knee is bad news.
sammy

Brampton, Canada

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Snowflake wrote:
Even the Chinese might be too good for him. Lot of good American players there too. Too bad very few whites there. Ppl want to see white ppl played. That knee is bad news.
Maybe a chinese remedy called Acupuncture might work.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#6 Nov 25, 2012
Stop it Sam, that stuff is torture and illegal in all countries except China.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Ginobili wrote:
Stop it Sam, that stuff is torture and illegal in all countries except China.
Stopi it Sam? Hahahahha. Gino you hilarious dude
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#8 Nov 25, 2012
With Bynum nothing will work it is all in his head.
The Water Boy

Richland, WA

#9 Nov 25, 2012
Ginobili wrote:
With Bynum nothing will work it is all in his head.
Funny, I was going to say the same thing about your coaching claims, its in your head--fantasy.

Bynum is INJURY PRONE. I told you that when you were agreeing with Lakernation that he should remain in LA. Remember? I said he was a tremendous liability and looking at his past seasons since high school, he would be a bad choice for the future. YOU rambled on saying the Lakers should have kept him.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#10 Nov 25, 2012
I am wrong once every ten years.
Agent Peter Cole

Lagos, Nigeria

#11 Nov 25, 2012
Are you a young man or woman seeking or interested in SUGAR
MUMMY,GAY AND LESBIAN.Are you romantic,sexy,energetic and sexually
active.Can you really satisfy a women in bed.
Grab an opportunity and link to meet sugar mummy and daddy/ gey and lesbians.(+2348158616036)
Are you interested in getting a Sugar mummy,Sugar daddy,Lesbian or Gay partner
we recently published an article on african women and men
a sex tourists ladies and men who are ready to mingle with
boys and girl and in the aspect of fun pleasure and making money for your need.
lagos,abuja,calabar,anambra,de lta,jos,
Portharcourt,kongi,river,ibada n,edo,
Benin,kaduna,abia.
we are always encouraging and delivering quality service.
we provide 1class exclusive arrangement
What you just read above is a real commercial in Nigeria,Ghana gombe,south africa and many more country.
subscribe and support get this opportunity and contact us (+2348158616036) Agent Peter
Agent Peter Cole

Lagos, Nigeria

#12 Nov 25, 2012
Are you good in bed ??do you really need a rich hot sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all works of life,politician,bankers,oil ladies,executives,directors,go ld ladies,cash money ladies,ITA GIWA group of friends,doctors,dubai ladies,london based ladies,ladies willing to pay as much as 90-150k per night,and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in nigeria,LAGOS,ABUJA,CALABAR,DE LTA,ANAMBRA,PORTHARCOURT,RIVER S,KOGI,KADUNA,JOS,ABIA,IBADAN, ONDO,BENIN,we have some hot rich sugar mummies who are urgently in need of sugar boys and some rich daddies who are looking for young girls to spend thier money on, SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAM.:+2348158616036
Sammy

Kitchener, Canada

#13 Nov 26, 2012
Agent Peter Cole wrote:
Are you good in bed ??do you really need a rich hot sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all works of life,politician,bankers,oil ladies,executives,directors,go ld ladies,cash money ladies,ITA GIWA group of friends,doctors,dubai ladies,london based ladies,ladies willing to pay as much as 90-150k per night,and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in nigeria,LAGOS,ABUJA,CALABAR,DE LTA,ANAMBRA,PORTHARCOURT,RIVER S,KOGI,KADUNA,JOS,ABIA,IBADAN, ONDO,BENIN,we have some hot rich sugar mummies who are urgently in need of sugar boys and some rich daddies who are looking for young girls to spend thier money on, SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAM.:+2348158616036
There's a guy name Ginobili who frequents this room. I am also sure he is the guy you want.
Big Shot

Canton, OH

#14 Nov 26, 2012
sounds like they are looking for me...lol. I play in a custom 30 team nba fantasy league. I just traded Bynum for Glen freaking Davis, and Shanon Brown.....THAT'S how much I hate Bynum's frail ass
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Nov 26, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> There's a guy name Ginobili who frequents this room. I am also sure he is the guy you want.
LMAO I knew you couldn't resist lol.
Sammy

Chatham, Canada

#16 Nov 26, 2012
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO I knew you couldn't resist lol.
Lol.Dude where you been?
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#17 Nov 27, 2012
That dude that Sammy spoke about must done something wrong.
tony bell

Las Vegas, NV

#18 Nov 27, 2012
Ginobili wrote:
I am wrong once every ten years.
ginobili i am a die hard laker fan and d fisher is my cousin he told me bynum was fragile yrs ago but buss younger buss wanted the fragile peace to stay around well surprise surprise look at him now. maybe he should of took money tips from the cap kareem. andrew bynum the next kieth closs formal ckipper big man.
Sam

Chatham, Canada

#19 Nov 27, 2012
Ginobili wrote:
That dude that Sammy spoke about must done something wrong.
You mean when I was discussing you? Yea you are right.
Sam

Chatham, Canada

#20 Nov 27, 2012
tony bell wrote:
<quoted text>ginobili i am a die hard laker fan and d fisher is my cousin he told me bynum was fragile yrs ago but buss younger buss wanted the fragile peace to stay around well surprise surprise look at him now. maybe he should of took money tips from the cap kareem. andrew bynum the next kieth closs formal ckipper big man.
Chee how interesting, Fish is you're cuz and Ginobilli(if you didn't know) is a Chinese 6ft 8 285lb former NBAer. You two will get along just fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dwight Howard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... Sep 19 cavas 132
Where Free Agent LeBron James Will Take His Tal... Jul '14 shenmengxing 2
Reconnecting with estranged father would comple... (Dec '10) Jul '14 Morganza Man 2
Chandler Parsons' Contract Looms over Critical ... May '14 OneGuy 7
Lakers Playoffs? (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jamshid 1
Togetherness Taking Hold as Los Angeles Lakers ... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Wow 2
Chicago Bulls vs. Los Angeles Lakers: Preview, ... (Mar '13) Aug '13 Sam 3

Dwight Howard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE