Magic swat away Hawks for four-game sweep

Full story: Carroll County Independent

Reuters Orlando Magic forward Matt Barnes goes for a layup past Atlanta Hawks guard Joe Johnson in the 2 hrs 53 mins ago ATLANTA The Orlando Magic and Los Angeles Lakers capped their total domination of their NBA playoffs series opponents on Monday, completing four-game sweeps over the Atlanta Hawks and Utah Jazz respectively.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

hope laker would also show us the best emotion
Tragic

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

I don't believe in Magic. Its is a trick and deception from the evil one. The world is blinded heavily by what they have done. Gasol, Bynum, and Odom who are symbols of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit will send Orlando to the pits of Hades where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

I belive in magic,especially after they just gave an ass beating to a tough team like the hawks.on to the next one,Magic and celtics are next.

Since: Apr 10

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Basketball was originally played with a soccer ball. The first balls made specifically for basketball were brown, and it was only in the late 1950s that Tony Hinkle, searching for a ball that would be more visible to players and spectators alike, introduced the orange ball that is now in common use.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dwight Howard Discussions

Search the Dwight Howard Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lakers Playoffs? Dec '13 Jamshid 1
Togetherness Taking Hold as Los Angeles Lakers ... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Wow 2
Chicago Bulls vs. Los Angeles Lakers: Preview, ... (Mar '13) Aug '13 Sam 3
Lakers News: Bringing Phil Jackson Back into Or... (Aug '13) Aug '13 scs 1
Kobe Bryant: Lakers Star Says 'Six' Is What Kee... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Sammy 3
How Long Will Los Angeles Belong to the Clipper... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Leeru 9
Lakers VP: Kobe could return for preseason (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ghost of Trayvon Martin 5
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••