Report: Howard asks Magic to trade him to Nets

Jun 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Magic center Dwight Howard reportedly told his general manager that he wants to be in a Nets uniform soon.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2012
wykeisha mitchell

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

This really getting on my nerve. Trade him already he wants to play for nets. It not like you going to get even exchange anyway. You. Saying Dwight. Selfish it looks the other way to me. I'm sick. Of. This already.
wykeisha mitchell

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

In 2009 when Dwight. Lost to the Lakers.I start to have dream about him. In one of the dreams I dream Dwight was in my apartment all I could see was a lot brown boxes like he was moving In. I live in Brooklyn. That was a sign ftom god. Trade him its. Meant for him to be here.
wykeisha mitchell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

I asking you to please trade him.Dwight know now he made terrible decision signing that extension. I don't know what he was thinking
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

We need DH in San Antonio, he is great.
Magsmith

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

wykeisha mitchell wrote:
This really getting on my nerve. Trade him already he wants to play for nets. It not like you going to get even exchange anyway. You. Saying Dwight. Selfish it looks the other way to me. I'm sick. Of. This already.

Ur crazy no way were trading him.to nets they have nothing to offer keep dreaming lol
Magsmith

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Nets will.be lucky if they get him as a free agent next year thats ur only chance considering dwill is there still and I dought that

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Magsmith wrote:
<quoted text>Ur crazy no way were trading him.to nets they have nothing to offer keep dreaming lol
They might as well take Gerald Wallace and Brooke Lopez for him instead of just letting him walk and getting nothing.
Magsmith

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
They might as well take Gerald Wallace and Brooke Lopez for him instead of just letting him walk and getting nothing.
no way the rockets or lakers offers are way better then brook lopez who barley could play last year with injuries i think they will swap him for bynum
Magsmith

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Or letting him walk and being a lottety team.is better than a brook lopez I think
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

The NBA is a fraud. To know you can root for a team that is terrible for decades even with rough parity is brutal. Huge salaries, guarantees, salary caps and any thing else has hindered this sport. Teams go on spending frenzy's for mid level and mediocre players as they clear enough space in salary cap money on the ones they just got rid of. Wholesale changes are needed in the NBA. And frankly, a reduction of some teams will improve the talent. If Orlando loses Howard, they have no chance to win anything anytime soon. They will probably be to good for the lottery where a chance to get a game changer at least exists and will be stuck in "middle of the road" hell where they fight for the last two playoff sports year in and year out and convince themselves they are on their way to a championship as they grab the best player available somewhere from 15th to 20th or so in the draft. Attendance will plummet. And that new stadium is expensive and expensive to operate. Fans always get screwed.

“Justice always prevails”

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Magsmith wrote:
<quoted text>no way the rockets or lakers offers are way better then brook lopez who barley could play last year with injuries i think they will swap him for bynum
Lakers are so far over the cap they would have to throw in Steve Blake with bynum to match Howard's salary. The only problem with the whole "play a crappy team and get lottery picks" is it is easy to pull a Kwame brown and end up getting no better. I like the way the Pacers built their team up.I personally think Brooke Lopez is around the 5th best center in the NBA when he's healthy
wykeisha mitchell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Whatever God will make sure he gets on the team he wants to be on. If that the will for him. Your the one crazy for the record

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

wykeisha mitchell wrote:
Whatever God will make sure he gets on the team he wants to be on. If that the will for him. Your the one crazy for the record
If you believe God is real and then you believe with all the wars, starvation, disease, cancers, natural disasters and thousands of other atrocities that should be a top priority to eliminate or remedy HE makes putting D. Howard with the Nets over all of that because that's what Howard wants and it coincides with a dream you had?

Ok...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dwight Howard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Free Agent LeBron James Will Take His Tal... Jul 27 shenmengxing 2
Reconnecting with estranged father would comple... (Dec '10) Jul '14 Morganza Man 2
NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... May '14 Pete 130
Chandler Parsons' Contract Looms over Critical ... May '14 OneGuy 7
Lakers Playoffs? (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jamshid 1
Togetherness Taking Hold as Los Angeles Lakers ... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Wow 2
Chicago Bulls vs. Los Angeles Lakers: Preview, ... (Mar '13) Aug '13 Sam 3

Search the Dwight Howard Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••