Orlando Magic Beats Cavs 101-95; Thir...

Orlando Magic Beats Cavs 101-95; Third Straight Loss for Cleveland

There are 4 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Feb 21, 2010, titled Orlando Magic Beats Cavs 101-95; Third Straight Loss for Cleveland. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Dwight Howard had 22 points and 16 rebounds in a bruising battle with Shaquille O'Neal, and the Orlando Magic beat Cleveland 101-95 on Sunday for the Cavaliers' first three-game losing streak in two years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

ClevelandChick83

Cleveland, OH

#1 Feb 21, 2010
Um..I'm a huge Cavs fan and watched the game today...is it a fluke losing streak or maybe bad karma for the way they treated Z?

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 22, 2010
How's that trade going for you? When will they learn to not fiddle with something that is not broken. If they did this to placate Lebron then he needs to bear responsibility for what has happened.
bob

Odon, IN

#3 Feb 22, 2010
third loss since they dealt Z. think that just might have something to do with it.. WHY DID THEY DEAL Z WHAT TO MANY WHITE GUYS?
Michael

Orlando, FL

#4 Feb 22, 2010
I think it's blantantly obvious the Cavs are DESPERATE to win a championship this year as LeBron has absolutely no intention of staying in Cleveland after this season. Every move they've made has been to try to compete with Orlando. Shaq (aka the big arthritis), was brought in to square up to Howard, Jamieson was brought in to stop Lewis, even though he aint known for his defending. Think Cleveland have a good chance of winning it this year, but Cavs fans should enjoy it while it lasts, as next year there will be no LeBron, no Shaq, and no Delante West (who will probably be serving his prison spell by then).
I wonder if the so called Cleveland fans living down here in Orlando, will be buying New York Knicks jerseys in the summer??? Whatever team LeBron joins i'm sure his followers will have no problem jumping on their new band wagon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dwight Howard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lakers: Should LA Pursue Dwight Howard in Free ... (Apr '16) Apr '17 LastPharts 7
News Magic's success against Cleveland's one-man sho... (May '09) Feb '17 Phartabus 178
News Trade with the Houston Rockets (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicle 2
News Jeremy Lin on demotion (Jan '15) Mar '15 mike tirico 13
News NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... (May '14) Sep '14 cavas 132
News Where Free Agent LeBron James Will Take His Tal... (Jun '14) Jul '14 shenmengxing 2
News Reconnecting with estranged father would comple... (Dec '10) Jul '14 Morganza Man 2
More from around the web