Shaq Fined $35,000 For Ref Comments

Shaq Fined $35,000 For Ref Comments

There are 4 comments on the WFMZ story from Dec 28, 2010, titled Shaq Fined $35,000 For Ref Comments. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Shaquille O'Neal has been fined $35,000 by the NBA for his public comments about the officiating.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

steeler fan

Newtown Square, PA

#1 Dec 28, 2010
what ever happened to freedom of speech....1st amendment
In The Real World

Fogelsville, PA

#2 Dec 28, 2010
Exactly!what ever happened to freedom of speech?Also what about NASCAR? Since when do you sign the dotted line you give up your 1st amendment rights. This BS of speaking your mind and getting fined for it,is just that BS.

“Your Own Peace Prize Inside”

Since: Mar 07

Hyannis, Mass

#3 Dec 28, 2010
Neither player had control of the ball - this should have been a "no call".
Lehigh Valley

Gilbertsville, PA

#4 Dec 28, 2010
Would be great to be an NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB official.
Someone says anything against you, fine their azz.

I haven't seen worse officiating in all these sports as I have the past 2-3 years.
Horrible !
But they aren't accountable.

Shaq should stick that fine up their officiating , cheating azzes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dwight Howard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lakers: Should LA Pursue Dwight Howard in Free ... Aug 1 Sam 4
News Trade with the Houston Rockets (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicle 2
News Magic's success against Cleveland's one-man sho... (May '09) Jun '15 tom wingo 177
News Jeremy Lin on demotion (Jan '15) Mar '15 mike tirico 13
News NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... (May '14) Sep '14 cavas 132
News Where Free Agent LeBron James Will Take His Tal... (Jun '14) Jul '14 shenmengxing 2
News Reconnecting with estranged father would comple... (Dec '10) Jul '14 Morganza Man 2
More from around the web