Chicago Bulls lacking leaders

Chicago Bulls lacking leaders

There are 184 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 11, 2009, titled Chicago Bulls lacking leaders. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Just over 12 hours after the most embarrassing loss of the season, there were no team meetings, and nobody was pointing fingers or raising voices.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
da truth

Chicago, IL

#187 Jan 13, 2009
RKA wrote:
<quoted text>
From the Daily Herald.
[quote]Back in 2006, the Bulls were willing to give up Luol Deng, Tyson Chandler and other pieces for Garnett. They acquired Viktor Khryapa from Portland that summer to add depth at small forward.
A year later, the Bulls were open to including Deng, Kirk Hinrich or Ben Gordon in a Garnett deal. Team sources in
dicated there were several conversations between the Bulls and Timberwolves. But whenever the discussions started getting specific, McHale would change course and ask for more.
It was written here that Minnesota sent out word before the draft that it wanted to deal Garnett before owner Glen Taylor left for a trip to China, which turned out to be a bluff. Another report had the Timberwolves backing out of a deal sending Garnett to Golden State on draft night because they wanted Al Thornton with the No. 8 pick instead of Brandan Wright.[/quote]
I see where you got you information. but now you know what really happend. when mchale was trying to fine the skinny on tyrus he asked his coaches and scouts and they told mccale that skiles said he was uncoachable. two years later skiles is still right. that is why he wanted out of chicago so bad. he quit on the team and paxson. that is how bad it was in that locker room. i feel bad for vinny having to deal with these million dollar babies.
Tiffany

United States

#188 Jan 13, 2009
but boss i dont live in no parts of chicago,i live in the bronx.the first day i got on here,i never knew how to change the area/state/city,could you help me,i dont want nobody to think im from chicago,please,and i like stephon more than larry,and larry is already married,and stephon,but if he wasnt i would'nt mind hitting that.but please you or any body else on hear,help me change the state please
boss tweed mummert

Westchester, IL

#189 Jan 14, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
but boss i dont live in no parts of chicago,i live in the bronx.the first day i got on here,i never knew how to change the area/state/city,could you help me,i dont want nobody to think im from chicago,please,and i like stephon more than larry,and larry is already married,and stephon,but if he wasnt i would'nt mind hitting that.but please you or any body else on hear,help me change the state please
tiffany, that's way over my technology. i barely know how to sign on and punch the keyboard. you being from ny, probably broke 80% of the hearts here including nadr surf, who probably comes into chi to visit family. well i'm sure someone will be able to help.
Tiffany

United States

#190 Jan 14, 2009
how did i break peoples hearts,by being from new york,and i rep for a lot of nba teams?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Gooden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Green Bay Packers lose tax-exempt status (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Painful night for Cavaliers: Fall to Bucks in O... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Freda Johnson 1
News Westbrook leads Thunder past Bucks, 82-81 (Nov '10) Nov '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
News Chicago Bulls Offseason Report: Why No Amare St... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Pierre 1
News Stats bolster Derrick Rose's Rookie of Year case (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 2
News Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
News Lindsey Hunter embraces mentoring role with Bulls (Jan '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 20
More from around the web