Bulls' Ben Gordon fined, lights up coach

The Bulls fined guard Ben Gordon on Thursday for missing the team deadline for a flight, and the typically stoic guard expressed his displeasure during an animated conversation with coach Vinny Del Negro . Full Story
Bruno

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jan 22, 2009
What a joke! I'm glad I didn't renew my NBA League Pass suscription on Direct TV
JPL

Arlington Heights, IL

#2 Jan 22, 2009
Hey Jerry, can Hawk move over to the Bulls' GM job? Help us, we're imploding! 0-2 in making announcers your GM.
Tiffany

United States

#3 Jan 22, 2009
if that was larry,they would've suspended him
Oak Park Lefty

Edmond, OK

#4 Jan 22, 2009
The Bulls are playing like the Oklahoma City Thunder the first half of the season. The Thunder are playing like, well, better than the Bulls the first half of the season.
Tiffany

United States

#5 Jan 22, 2009
nah,the thunder suck a**
Doug

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 22, 2009
Gordon, Hughes, Noah. All three should be gone before the end of the season! I just cannot stand this team anymore and those three are good examples why. Just think, two years ago this was a fun team to watch. Now I'd rather watch Poker than this sorry bunch.
Bill

Carol Stream, IL

#7 Jan 22, 2009

What in the Hell is this "falsely accused of the transgression" crap??

He was either late, or he wasn't...... What's there to argue?

These Bulls have the emotional maturity of Grade School kids.

Luke

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 22, 2009
John Paxson and Vinnie Del Negro should be fired and Big Jerry should be removed from his role as well. We need some new blood in the organization starting at the top as its been a decade now .I cant believe we went talking nba title contenders when we overpaid Big Ben to all of sudden in the middle of a long drawn out rebuilding process just by removing him .

We took Tyrus Tabo when we couldve had Roy or Aldridge or even Rondo .

We took Noah awhen we obviously shouldve been making a move for a proven all star to anchor the squad .

We gave Krause 5 seasons and he started from the bottom .Pax is now at his 5th season and he started with 4-5 lottery picks in the fold.
Tiffany

United States

#9 Jan 22, 2009
if your a professonal basketball player,you cant miss deadlines like that,that only shows you dont care,larry was'nt like that
CalChiFan

Irvine, CA

#10 Jan 22, 2009
Yet, they are number 2 in attendance in the entire NBA. They draw more than Boston, LA, Orlando, New Orleans, etc. except Detroit!! 20+k still turnout and pay top dollar to see these kindergartners. Inspite of the fact that they just raised ticket prices. Why doesn't KC cover that i.e. why do people continue to pay good money to watch this nonsense. Newsflash, you can listen for free on NBA.com if you absolutely can't live without d-league basketball. BTW, NHL allstar game is Saturday. Blackhawks have 3 allstars and they all start. GO BLACKHAWKS! Anyone care to wonder if ANY Bull, to include Rose, makes the allstar team? Yet people still pay to watch this.
Tiffany

United States

#11 Jan 22, 2009
players should be more like larry these days

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Gooden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Green Bay Packers lose tax-exempt status (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Painful night for Cavaliers: Fall to Bucks in O... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Freda Johnson 1
Westbrook leads Thunder past Bucks, 82-81 (Nov '10) Nov '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
Chicago Bulls Offseason Report: Why No Amare St... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Pierre 1
Stats bolster Derrick Rose's Rookie of Year case (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 2
Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
Lindsey Hunter embraces mentoring role with Bulls (Jan '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 20
More from around the web