Drew Gooden returns for the Chicago B...

Drew Gooden returns for the Chicago Bulls

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 6, 2009, titled Drew Gooden returns for the Chicago Bulls. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Since he sprained his right ankle Dec. 19 in Boston, Drew Gooden insisted he wouldn't return unless he felt 100 percent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Hungry Fan

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 7, 2009
Drew Gooden owes me and about 15,000 other Bulls fans a BigMac!

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#2 Jan 7, 2009
How about he learns how to make a free throw?
Big Syke

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 7, 2009
HAHA...That's crazy...99 points...I would be mad if I had gone to the game, but at least they won...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Gooden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Green Bay Packers lose tax-exempt status (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Painful night for Cavaliers: Fall to Bucks in O... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Freda Johnson 1
News Westbrook leads Thunder past Bucks, 82-81 (Nov '10) Nov '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
News Chicago Bulls Offseason Report: Why No Amare St... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Pierre 1
News Stats bolster Derrick Rose's Rookie of Year case (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 2
News Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
News Lindsey Hunter embraces mentoring role with Bulls (Jan '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 20
More from around the web