Hughes' 3 lifts Bulls over Knicks

Hughes' 3 lifts Bulls over Knicks

There are 49 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Hughes' 3 lifts Bulls over Knicks. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Larry Hughes hit a tiebreaking 3-pointer with 55 seconds to go Tuesday night and the Chicago Bulls rallied in the fourth quarter for a 105-100 victory over the New York Knicks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Greg

Chicago, IL

#41 Dec 11, 2008
CentrILMark wrote:
Nada Surf, let me get this straight, you'd rather see Thabo(chicken) and Noah(scrawny, out of breath, up in smoke) play because they have 'higher cielings' and while were at it you want the Bulls to lose? Would you please go TO the surf, and just submerge permanently into the ocean depths. Thanks
That's what I meant to say.
Nada Surf

Orlando, FL

#42 Dec 11, 2008
CentrILMark wrote:
Nada Surf, let me get this straight, you'd rather see Thabo(chicken) and Noah(scrawny, out of breath, up in smoke) play because they have 'higher cielings' and while were at it you want the Bulls to lose? Would you please go TO the surf, and just submerge permanently into the ocean depths. Thanks
Keep pulling for this inept unit that won't stick around long and won't make the playoffs, either...
Play the athletes that can turn things around once they get some confidence.
Let me guess, you're about 19?
Nada Surf

Orlando, FL

#43 Dec 11, 2008
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I meant to say.
Then why didn't you say it?
Greg

Chicago, IL

#44 Dec 12, 2008
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>Then why didn't you say it?
See post #39.

Since: Aug 08

Springfield, IL

#45 Dec 12, 2008
Noah and Thomas have never proven in college(or now in the NBA) that they have any individual offensive skills. No post skills and Noah's shooting form is freakish. Drafting big men with none of these abilities spells disaster. Period. Most people up to this point have regarded them as immature distractions as people. Good thing you know better (Nada)Surf and Turf. Again, take your Tyrus Thomas mancrush and your doll to a private room. He sucks.
Nada Surf

Orlando, FL

#46 Dec 12, 2008
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
See post #39.
I think the Bulls need points and the ability to not give up points as opposed to "toughness."
Sefalosha is the Bulls' best defender. Thomas is one of the best.
Is this the toughness you are looking for, or are you happy with that incredible toughness produced by Hughes, Gooden and Gordon?
Nada Surf

Orlando, FL

#47 Dec 12, 2008
Yes, Thomas, right now, DOES suck.
If the Bulls give him playing time --since they aren't going anywhere this year--he won't suck.
Is this so hard for you to understand, Markie?
Greg

Chicago, IL

#48 Dec 12, 2008
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>I think the Bulls need points and the ability to not give up points as opposed to "toughness."
Sefalosha is the Bulls' best defender. Thomas is one of the best.
Is this the toughness you are looking for, or are you happy with that incredible toughness produced by Hughes, Gooden and Gordon?
I want Ron Artest back.
Nada Surf

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#49 Dec 15, 2008
They should have never let Artest go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Gooden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Green Bay Packers lose tax-exempt status (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Painful night for Cavaliers: Fall to Bucks in O... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Freda Johnson 1
News Westbrook leads Thunder past Bucks, 82-81 (Nov '10) Nov '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
News Chicago Bulls Offseason Report: Why No Amare St... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Pierre 1
News Stats bolster Derrick Rose's Rookie of Year case (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 2
News Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
News Lindsey Hunter embraces mentoring role with Bulls (Jan '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 20
More from around the web