Deng a no-go again

Deng a no-go again

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Nov 22, 2008, titled Deng a no-go again. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

At this rate, Cedric Simmons might be starting soon. Luol Deng missed his second straight game Friday night with a sore left hamstring as the Bulls attempted to win their first road game in six tries this ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Rod from Tennessee

AOL

#1 Nov 22, 2008
I don't see why Deng would need a new agent. He's locked in for 6 years, and will most likely be out of the league long before those 6 yrs. are up. The more i dwell on Paxson swinging that type of deal on him, the more i fume. How i ask, did Deng prove in any way whatsoever last season, that he was worth a larger deal than the one the Bulls refused to offer him the year before? I better quit with this post as i'm fuming again !!!!!!
ATLDre

Atlanta, GA

#2 Nov 23, 2008
don't blame Pax for the Deng signing. Blame him for lots of aother things but Deng's contract was all about Reinsdolt.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_li...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Gooden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Green Bay Packers lose tax-exempt status (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Painful night for Cavaliers: Fall to Bucks in O... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Freda Johnson 1
News Westbrook leads Thunder past Bucks, 82-81 (Nov '10) Nov '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
News Chicago Bulls Offseason Report: Why No Amare St... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Pierre 1
News Stats bolster Derrick Rose's Rookie of Year case (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 2
News Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
News Lindsey Hunter embraces mentoring role with Bulls (Jan '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 20
More from around the web