Dear Chris: A letter from the Bulls beat

Dear Chris: A letter from the Bulls beat

There are 7 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Nov 17, 2008, titled Dear Chris: A letter from the Bulls beat. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Dear Chris, Say hi to the Great One for me in Phoenix, but while you're firing questions at Wayne Gretzky , I'll be checking out movie stars far more famous than his wife.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

kc junior

Seoul, Korea

#1 Nov 18, 2008
kc..u r a butt-kisser..plz get s.smith back..oh..he's at bulls.com ..i will go there..won't read ur garbage anymore..

deng..star..gimme a break..sucks..guys who fit with rose..gordon and noc..they get it...deng..no..and those 2 idiot forwards..plz paxson send them to charlotte for wallace..then this team will rock
Larry

Schaumburg, IL

#2 Nov 18, 2008
i'm guessing 0-7. good news is i'll be sleeping during this disaster.
Greg

Willowbrook, IL

#3 Nov 18, 2008
You read it here first. The Bulls will win 4 of 7 on this trip.
Realistic

Bellflower, CA

#4 Nov 18, 2008
"late-game situations must improve". What the ... does that mean? If you mean late-game performance, then write it. Situations means nothing.
MRB33

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Nov 18, 2008
hopefully they dont go 0 for 7
HKT

United States

#7 Nov 18, 2008
KC Junior needs to stop abusing the poor period key. The inhumanity! I'm saying the Bulls get two wins this trip. While we are at 500, we are still not very good.
Boston BullsFan

Boston, MA

#8 Nov 18, 2008
Bulls have to catch a break somewhere along the line but it doesn't look good.

With about a half-dozen or more lousy teams in the West, this schedule looks packed with most of the better ones.

I think 2 wins will be over achieving. San Antonio looked like an almost sure win but they are starting to get used to backups playing.

As Larry said there isn't much chance I'll catch any of these games being on the east coast and 10:30 start times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Gooden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Green Bay Packers lose tax-exempt status (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Painful night for Cavaliers: Fall to Bucks in O... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Freda Johnson 1
News Westbrook leads Thunder past Bucks, 82-81 (Nov '10) Nov '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
News Chicago Bulls Offseason Report: Why No Amare St... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Pierre 1
News Stats bolster Derrick Rose's Rookie of Year case (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 2
News Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
News Lindsey Hunter embraces mentoring role with Bulls (Jan '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 20
More from around the web