Bulls top Kings

Ben Gordon scored 24 points and the Bulls beat the Sacramento Kings 99-94 on Tuesday night to snap a three-game losing streak. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nada Surf

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#43 Jan 7, 2009
Vinny Scott Baio wrote:
I still don't really understand what all of you were expecting out of this season. I for one did not, and still don't, believe that this is a playoff team or even the 9th or 10th best team in the conference. Pax is not going to fire Vinny since he is technically exceeding expectations right now.
As for the losing streak, well when three potential starters are out with injuries it can throw a team off quite a bit. And the wretchedness of the D just illustrates how much Hinrich needs to be on the floor. I was at the game against the Suns when he got injured, and he was all over the court deflecting passes, grabbing loose balls, and taking charges. All the haters can hate on him all they want, but there is no denying that he is the best perimeter defender on our team. Now if only there was an atleast halfway decent post defender maybe we wouldn't surrender over 100ppg.
I never thought I'd agree with you and I also never thought I'd yearn for Hinrich to come back.
jgoods82

Glenview, IL

#44 Jan 7, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>I love the part where you said, "Gordon, Hughes & Gooden could start for other NBA teams."
If only it were true now.
it is true... they were both starters on the eastern confrence champions the cavs just 2 years ago... nada learn something about the game. because its clear you dont know anything... you thing a system is the reason deng cant make a shot or take someone off the dribble os play defence or even stay healthy.... nada you must be paxson's son... again watch some damn games before you judge
Nada Surf

#45 Jan 8, 2009
jgoods82 wrote:
<quoted text>it is true... they were both starters on the eastern confrence champions the cavs just 2 years ago... nada learn something about the game. because its clear you dont know anything... you thing a system is the reason deng cant make a shot or take someone off the dribble os play defence or even stay healthy.... nada you must be paxson's son... again watch some damn games before you judge
Could you try that one again in English?
Tiffany

United States

#46 Jan 8, 2009
they should put kirk or ben on the bench and start larry,if they wanna win more games
Nada Surf

#47 Jan 8, 2009
I agree with Tiff.
The point has come to throw games and get the ping-pong balls.
Play Larry the full 48 minutes even if he's tired!!!!!
Tiffany

United States

#48 Jan 8, 2009
um,he dont get tired,but yes,play him for a full 48,and watch him go hard the whole nite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Gooden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Green Bay Packers lose tax-exempt status (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Painful night for Cavaliers: Fall to Bucks in O... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Freda Johnson 1
Westbrook leads Thunder past Bucks, 82-81 (Nov '10) Nov '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
Chicago Bulls Offseason Report: Why No Amare St... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Pierre 1
Stats bolster Derrick Rose's Rookie of Year case (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 2
Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
Lindsey Hunter embraces mentoring role with Bulls (Jan '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 20
More from around the web