Thomas looking forward with Bulls

After his first practice Saturday in his second stint with the Bulls , Tim Thomas admitted he had to stifle a chuckle watching former Bucks teammate Vinny Del Negro "go through his coaching routine." Thomas' ... Full Story
Bo Didley

Carbondale, IL

#1 Feb 21, 2009
Here we go again with this no headband nonsense
Mel

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 21, 2009
After Drew Gooden it would have been nice to have a no beard rule but DG has been replaced by John Salmons in that department.
Tony T Bone

Van Nuys, CA

#3 Feb 21, 2009
Nada surf sucks.If he/she posts please ignore.
Tiffany

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2009
dont worry,i will
Brian

Aurora, IL

#5 Feb 21, 2009
Nada is a Joke, Watch us in the playoff's Nada, and i hope ya puke on your words !
Tiffany

United States

#6 Feb 21, 2009
yeah,preech it
ANTI WILT THE STILT

Deerfield, IL

#7 Feb 21, 2009
nada surf is really KC Johnson
Tiffany

United States

#8 Feb 21, 2009
really,but aint kc johnson smart?
Rod from Tennessee

AOL

#9 Feb 22, 2009
The good ol headband rule is still in effect. Well that's sure good to know. It's good to see that Col. Clink Paxson still has the troops in check. As far as bringing Tim Thomas back, it makes me wonder if Paxson has a clue of what he's doing. Don't get me wrong, as i like Thomas's game. I liked it 4 years ago when Paxson acted as if Thomas had leprisy. So, why now Paxson? What's changed? It just shows further that Paxson's leadership is, and should be questioned. That said, i'm hoping Vinny doesn't wait too long in getting Tim Thomas's game employed, as if it can keep the 70 mil. dollar mistake on the bench more often, then i'm all for that.
Tiffany

United States

#10 Feb 22, 2009
thats a stupid rule,scott skiles is not there anymore
Carlos O

Danforth, IL

#11 Feb 26, 2009
that's because it wasn't a scott skiles rule, it's higher up then that, but let's blame scott.

As far as Tim thomas goes. Every teams that has him couldn't wait to get rid of him. He's one of those marbuary-like players, lot's of talents but it just doesn't work in TEAM that's trying to win. He won't be long on the bulls either ...
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#12 Feb 27, 2009
marbury has talent,and he uses it to the best of his ability

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Gooden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Green Bay Packers lose tax-exempt status (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Painful night for Cavaliers: Fall to Bucks in O... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Freda Johnson 1
Westbrook leads Thunder past Bucks, 82-81 (Nov '10) Nov '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
Chicago Bulls Offseason Report: Why No Amare St... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Pierre 1
Stats bolster Derrick Rose's Rookie of Year case (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 2
Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
Lindsey Hunter embraces mentoring role with Bulls (Jan '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 20

Drew Gooden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE