Bull Drew Gooden on verge of return from injuries

The Bulls could be welcoming a big man with starting playoff experience Wednesday in Milwaukee. Full Story
Lamar

New York, NY

#1 Feb 18, 2009
Vinny is dumb...
"Kirk was playing well" give me a break, you had the last possesion. It doesnt matter who is playing well, you put your best players in the final seconds of the game.
Alex

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 18, 2009
As long as the grossly over paid and over rated Hinrich and Deng are on the Bulls, they will go nowhere. These two are not NBA starters and no GM with a brain would trade for these slugs. If these two are still considered core players, then the Bulls a hopeless.

Gordon does what he is paid for and gives max effort and so does Nocioni
in spite of his poor shooting and being too slow to start.
mrb

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Feb 18, 2009
vdn is a joke u have an upcoming star in rose and u rob him of important experience if I was the gm someones head would be spinning!!

“Catch this!”

Since: Aug 08

Chicago

#4 Feb 18, 2009
Still needed in this equation, Pax stepping down and a trade to be made with anyone in the league.

This team as currently constructed, will not make the playoffs. Playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs? Are you kidding me? Playoffs?
KMP

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 18, 2009
Alex you are right on...signing Deng to that ridiculous contract will hold the Bulls back for years! They will never find anyone dumb enough to trade for that contract. I still can't believe it myself 71 mil for a career bench player!
Tiffany

United States

#6 Feb 18, 2009
drew got traded,another dumb a$$ mistake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Gooden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Green Bay Packers lose tax-exempt status (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Painful night for Cavaliers: Fall to Bucks in O... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Freda Johnson 1
Westbrook leads Thunder past Bucks, 82-81 (Nov '10) Nov '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
Chicago Bulls Offseason Report: Why No Amare St... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Pierre 1
Stats bolster Derrick Rose's Rookie of Year case (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 2
Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
Lindsey Hunter embraces mentoring role with Bulls (Jan '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 20
More from around the web