Bulls' Drew Gooden not ready to return

Bulls' Drew Gooden not ready to return

There are 34 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 3, 2009, titled Bulls' Drew Gooden not ready to return. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

If two straight listless blowout losses weren't bad enough, the Bulls were dealt another blow Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tiffany

United States

#22 Jan 4, 2009
i knew you liked larry,but we dont need a lottery pick,we only need larry,hes the whole package
Reality

Cleveland, OH

#24 Jan 4, 2009
@Tiffany:

"rides the rims when he dunks"?

Check out larry's 'mad dunking skills' from the '00 slam dunk contest (starts at 0:20):

Reality

Cleveland, OH

#25 Jan 4, 2009
BTW, Tiffany is a tribune person paid to make inflammatory posts and get people to comment. Don't fall for her tricks, just ignore her.
Tiffany

United States

#26 Jan 4, 2009
its dudes like you who make me post.your just a hater and if your not part of my rep for larry then shut your mouth b!tch
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#27 Jan 4, 2009
I noticed "Tiffany" on other boards...
She/he's a Bulls, Knicks, Magic and Heat fan so far...
She/he's also in love with Stephon Marbury.
kenny

Auburn, WA

#28 Jan 4, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
I noticed "Tiffany" on other boards...
She/he's a Bulls, Knicks, Magic and Heat fan so far...
She/he's also in love with Stephon Marbury.
dont forget Dwayne wade, larry hughes, dwight howard, and i have a hunch that she likes deshawn stevenson as well
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#30 Jan 4, 2009
Nada aLife wrote:
<quoted text> Brian, whoever this punk is, he obviously doesn't have a life; he can spend countless, wasted hours demonstrating an incredible lack of knowledge but sheer bluster and a grandiose sense of self-importance. He ought to contribute some of his available energy and talent to a worthy cause down in the desert dustbin. Heck, don't wait for spring training, I'm sure he can get a job cleaning rest-rooms at his favorite service station.
It might take YOU hours to post on here...It takes me a few seconds.
Is this Central "Sportswriter Star Search" Mark's daddy?
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#31 Jan 5, 2009
i like a lot of other people too,i will share wit who ever wanna know,and i dont like deshawn stevenson,i like it when deshawn fights lebron,lebrons a lil b!tch
kenny

Auburn, WA

#32 Jan 5, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
i like a lot of other people too,i will share wit who ever wanna know,and i dont like deshawn stevenson,i like it when deshawn fights lebron,lebrons a lil b!tch
lol...another classic post provided by Tiffany
Tiffany

United States

#33 Jan 5, 2009
and,you got somthing to say mr kenny,i bet you like drew gooden,say somthing

go larry
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#34 Jan 5, 2009
Reality wrote:
@Tiffany:
"rides the rims when he dunks"?
Check out larry's 'mad dunking skills' from the '00 slam dunk contest (starts at 0:20):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dWu4O4MHHi0XX
Great stuff! Thanks.
Hughes-less is just a total loser.
Tiffany

United States

#35 Jan 6, 2009
larry is not a loser,you said you was all for larry starting,what happened?liar

larry scores,larry dunks
keep talkin that sh!t
he dont give a f**k
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#36 Jan 6, 2009
Larry scores. Larry Dunks.
Tif's a fan. And other drunks.
Tiffany

United States

#37 Jan 6, 2009
b=best belive
u=u
l=love
l=larry hughes

go larry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Gooden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Green Bay Packers lose tax-exempt status (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Painful night for Cavaliers: Fall to Bucks in O... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Freda Johnson 1
News Westbrook leads Thunder past Bucks, 82-81 (Nov '10) Nov '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
News Chicago Bulls Offseason Report: Why No Amare St... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Pierre 1
News Stats bolster Derrick Rose's Rookie of Year case (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 2
News Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
News Lindsey Hunter embraces mentoring role with Bulls (Jan '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 20
More from around the web