Bulls' Drew Gooden not ready to return

If two straight listless blowout losses weren't bad enough, the Bulls were dealt another blow Saturday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Angela

Ellettsville, IN

#1 Jan 3, 2009
too bad about drew. they seemed really optimistic, and i got excited to see him back.

we need a lot of things on this team. one thing to add to the list is a good veteran that could keep these guys in line. no one is going to listen to nocioni no matter how mad he gets.
Tiffany

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2009
so,they have larry,and drew need to shave that garbage under his chin
Alex

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 3, 2009
Melissa Isaacson is clueless just like KC......

Kapt Klank and Fragile Deng are not NBA quality starters they are part of Paxson's rotten over rated, over paid core.

Melissa did the Bull's PR Dept give you your year end bonus.
El Tee

United States

#4 Jan 3, 2009
Tiffany,

Can you post anything that doesn't involve Larry? He is horrible, because he doesn't know when he shouldn't shoot the ball. If he learns how to pass the ball, maybe he will be a quarter of the player that you think he is.
Tiffany

United States

#5 Jan 3, 2009
nah,not until he plays more minutes,if you dont like it then go tell vinny del negro to play larry more minutes cuz im sick of him sittin on the bench for no reason,like hes a bench player or somthing.hes a starter and hes suppose to get starter minutes
Angela

Ellettsville, IN

#6 Jan 3, 2009
Alex wrote:
Melissa Isaacson is clueless just like KC......
then find another place for your bulls news. problem solved.
Tiffany

United States

#7 Jan 3, 2009
l=love his team
a=always doing whats best for his team
r=rides the rims when he dunks
r=ride his nuts to all larry haters
y=y start kirk when you have larry?
Brian

Glendale Heights, IL

#9 Jan 3, 2009
Alex is right !! Don't ya think a MRI was needed over a week ago, come on this is sicking to watch these guys no play defense and get paid the big buxs wth.. Paxton hit the road would ya.... things are beginning to smell bad in Chicago bull organization. Let Scottie Pip Coach git someone in there that deserves repect !! Vinnie dont ! and it shows !
Nada Surf

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#10 Jan 3, 2009
Angela wrote:
too bad about drew. they seemed really optimistic, and i got excited to see him back.
we need a lot of things on this team. one thing to add to the list is a good veteran that could keep these guys in line. no one is going to listen to nocioni no matter how mad he gets.
I agree it's too bad about Drew. I was hoping he'd be out much longer than that.
Nada Surf

#11 Jan 3, 2009
Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
then find another place for your bulls news. problem solved.
Alex is an idiotic Cub fan...
What do you expect from him?
Brian

Lisle, IL

#12 Jan 4, 2009
Nada, isnt there papers in AZ, that you could read, go bad to AZ where the cubs rule out there to , i bet theres more cub fans in AZ than there is here !!
Tiffany

United States

#13 Jan 4, 2009
i dont care what anybody says,ever since chris duhon left,larry is the best thing to ever happen to the bulls.hes they root to their tree
Johnny P

Hoffman Estates, IL

#14 Jan 4, 2009
Thank you folks for bickering about the second (third?) rate players that I sign to huge contracts. At least Drew is better than the other two bozos that I took care of for life. After all, Kirk and Deng are untouchable, they're so great. Sincerely, Johnny P.

P.S. Tiffany, you sure do love that heavily tattooed shoot-first loser that I signed!
Tiffany

United States

#15 Jan 4, 2009
l like him,not love him,and he deserves playing time.dudes like aaron gray,and lindsey hunter,should'nt be playing more than 20 minutes,larry should get the most minutes,hes the team leader,and best player,and if your john paxson,why did you sign larry if hes such a loser,you must've been desperate to win games,not.john paxson signed him cuz they wanted to get back in the playoffs,and larrys that dude to bring them to the playoffs
Nada Surf

#16 Jan 4, 2009
Brian wrote:
Nada, isnt there papers in AZ, that you could read, go bad to AZ where the cubs rule out there to , i bet theres more cub fans in AZ than there is here !!
I write for a paper out here and occasionally cover the Cubs...
There are a lot of Cub fans out here, but, like in Chicago, Arizona avoids them.
Nada aLife

Crystal Lake, IL

#17 Jan 4, 2009
Brian wrote:
Brian, whoever this punk is, he obviously doesn't have a life; he can spend countless, wasted hours demonstrating an incredible lack of knowledge but sheer bluster and a grandiose sense of self-importance. He ought to contribute some of his available energy and talent to a worthy cause down in the desert dustbin. Heck, don't wait for spring training, I'm sure he can get a job cleaning rest-rooms at his favorite service station.
Nada Surf

#18 Jan 4, 2009
I cover spring training for the Associated Press.
The only time I use the bathrooms there is to release the free coffee I get in the press box while people like you spend a good portion of your savings to watch multi-millionaire ballplayers screw around in March.
Nada Surf

#19 Jan 4, 2009
Besides, it doesn't take much time to reply on here...
I can type and read quickly and I'm capable of getting a lot done while drinking coffee with my laptop on my lap.
Tiffany

United States

#20 Jan 4, 2009
i think i speak for everybody on here when i say that in order for the bulls to win games,then vinny del negro needs to start larry huges
Nada Surf

#21 Jan 4, 2009
You're close, Tiffany...
At this point, "winning" to the Bulls is getting the very best position for the lottery.
Playing Hughes-less more will put them in that position.
I am now for playing Hughes-less a full 48 minutes per game even if he gets tired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Gooden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Green Bay Packers lose tax-exempt status (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Painful night for Cavaliers: Fall to Bucks in O... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Freda Johnson 1
Westbrook leads Thunder past Bucks, 82-81 (Nov '10) Nov '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
Chicago Bulls Offseason Report: Why No Amare St... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Pierre 1
Stats bolster Derrick Rose's Rookie of Year case (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 2
Trading Places: Chicago Bulls Mid-Season Review (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 4
Lindsey Hunter embraces mentoring role with Bulls (Jan '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 20

Drew Gooden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE