Heat knew what was coming

Heat knew what was coming

There are 32 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 19, 2009, titled Heat knew what was coming. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The Miami Heat has no plans for covert activity when it comes to securing a copy of the Atlanta Hawks ' playbook in this first-round playoff series.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carrie N

United States

#1 Apr 20, 2009
Wade, stilll lacks the leadership a Kobe or a Lebron has at this stage of his career. It is very evident that Wade sometimes still has that no fire mode after his team falls behind half way of the first game. I wish He can be more aggressive. If Wade can be half as aggressive as Pachulia or a Marvin Williams the Heat would have fair better than what they showed last night. I dont doubt Wade has that ability because we all saw it in 2006, but the way he plays right now it looks like he is out of gas or he has already given up.
Chuck

United States

#2 Apr 20, 2009
if they were true professionals the next party they would have would be after the playoffs.
mydrick taylor

Miami, FL

#3 Apr 20, 2009
its ok its ok we juts have to come out better on wedenesday they came right out and started firing and we didnt retaliate we just have to play much much better against these guys at their home if we want to win this series. and if u have d-wade anything is possible
The Real Deal

United States

#4 Apr 20, 2009
Carrie N wrote:
Wade, stilll lacks the leadership a Kobe or a Lebron has at this stage of his career. It is very evident that Wade sometimes still has that no fire mode after his team falls behind half way of the first game. I wish He can be more aggressive. If Wade can be half as aggressive as Pachulia or a Marvin Williams the Heat would have fair better than what they showed last night. I dont doubt Wade has that ability because we all saw it in 2006, but the way he plays right now it looks like he is out of gas or he has already given up.
And exactly how many rookies and 2nd year players are playing alongside Kobe or Lebron?!?!?

exactly!!!

Dont be an idiot, theres only so much Wade can do.
Customer

West Palm Beach, FL

#5 Apr 20, 2009
The Hawks have been a great home team all year, give them credit where it's due. Now it's the Heat's challenge to steal one game on the road and take care of business at home
Chuck

United States

#6 Apr 20, 2009
you think Wade is missing Shaq now?

he should be if he likes winning.

even an old Shaq is better than JO.
Jack

United States

#7 Apr 20, 2009
If Shaq was on this team of rooks, he'd be sidelined with a hangnail.
B-boys

Seoul, Korea

#8 Apr 20, 2009
Carrie N wrote:
last I saw....Wade is the one who has led his team to the championship and his finals MVP proves it. And Kobe and Lebron have yet to leade his team to championship and win the MVP as the one who led the team to the championship.
guitar hero

Hollywood, FL

#10 Apr 20, 2009
time to start jamal for jo, and beaseley for haslem
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#11 Apr 20, 2009
The heat can bounce back,they have dwayne wade,and plus the hawks have home court advantage,so of course they gonna play hard,they have the home crowd behind them,DUH
Bounce back boys

United States

#12 Apr 20, 2009
Your not too familiar with Basketball huh.. the leading scorer in the NBA has no fire, is not aggressive.. LOL wow....
Carrie N wrote:
Marsellus Wallace

United States

#13 Apr 20, 2009
Why the heck is Blount inactive. He is the second best player on the team. Oh I get it the Heat are positioning the themselves for the draft. Good idea. He Spo play Blount you moron if you want to bring another Charmpionship back to Miami.
ITSDATRUTH

Pompano Beach, FL

#14 Apr 20, 2009
Do you believe that???? 2.9M for that stiff DoDo Wright!!!!
Chuck

United States

#15 Apr 20, 2009
Wade puts up the stats, but he doesn't make his team better.

Alot different now that you don't have Shaq, Mourning, Posey, Kapono, Walker, et al covering your back.

Its your team wade.
Banana Republic

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 Apr 20, 2009
Chuck wrote:
Wade puts up the stats, but he doesn't make his team better.
Alot different now that you don't have Shaq, Mourning, Posey, Kapono, Walker, et al covering your back.
Its your team wade.
Are you really comparing this team to the '06 team? Doesn't make his team better????!!!! WTF!! Do you even watch the games? Stick to soccer.

This is some delusional Dallas fan still pissed.
Dom

Miami, FL

#17 Apr 20, 2009
Carrie N wrote:
UMM, KOBE AND LEBRON HAVE THE TOP 2 teams in the east/west now. 2. Lebron HAS NOT won a ring, and was a 4 seed last yr(Until they got mo) and Kobe hasnt won a ring w/o shaq. 3. WE ARE PLAYING 2 ROOKIES AND 2 2nd yr players in moon and cook. AND now u bash wade? He had a bad game. What did kobe do the 1st 4 yrs minus shaq?? why was LA ousted in round 1??
Dom

Miami, FL

#18 Apr 20, 2009
Boston lost all 3 games at Atlanta in round 1 2008 playoffs, but won the title anyway. We have to steal game 2 or game 5 to get to a game 7 if they win one in miami. We only need 1 win. ATLANTA IS A DIFFERENT TEAM ON THE ROAD> Also, we won 15 games last year, and its 1 game. all you people are acting like we were swepped or down 0-3. If we lose game 3 next saturday, and lose wednesday, than the party is over. But scoring against atlanta is our problem, and beasley needs to play all game, period. Let him get in the flo.
djricky09

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#19 Apr 20, 2009
WELL , I am 1000% heat's fans , THEY need to get answers to show ATLANTA that we can beat them .WHEN TIMES COMES TO OUR HOUSE.
Tiffany

United States

#20 Apr 20, 2009
Dwayne will not let the heat lose to the hawks,he can reboung from a lost,and plus,after that lost,hes gonna be hungry,and hes gonna eat them up the next game,losing that game will get him hyped up
Snowmann

Milton, FL

#21 Apr 20, 2009
Like djricky09 I'm a die hard heat fan. I just think the heat had one of those nights. i think the heat will win the next game, cause now they are mad. Plus this games was a lesson the all of the young players the heat have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dorell Wright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doug Collins decides on future with 76ers (Apr '13) Apr '13 Shiftie 2
News The Sixth Man: Bynum looks at home in Philly (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ginobili 1
News Report: Warriors agree to trade Dorell Wright t... (Jul '12) Jul '12 King Dyce 1
Dorell Wright - nude! (Oct '11) Oct '11 Jenniffer 1
News Candid Cam: Warriors need new coach, then much ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Rey Buenabal 1
News Warriors' improvement open to debate (Apr '11) Apr '11 AVHS Dad 1
News Where Do the Golden State Warriors Go From Here? (Apr '11) Apr '11 AVHS Dad 1
More from around the web