Van Gundy: Heat can contend

Van Gundy: Heat can contend

There are 8 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 24, 2007, titled Van Gundy: Heat can contend. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Orlando - Put former Heat coach Stan Van Gundy in the camp that says the Heat remains a dangerous team as long as Dwyane Wade and Shaquille O'Neal are healthy and humming.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

cowboys fan

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Nov 25, 2007
SAtan must sti;; be on the payroll to say these things.
cowboys fan

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Nov 25, 2007
Stan sorry
Julio

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Nov 25, 2007
STUBBORN ATTITUDE. THE HEAT CAN BE AS GOOD AS THE CELTICS, ORLANDO OR OTHERS .......... BUT ONLY IF P.J. BROWN IS ADDED !!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS NO IFS..........HE IS THE MISSING PUZZLE.

THE ROTATION AND THE BACK UPS ARE GOOD. BUT BROWN IS MISSING. THIS ISD THE TYPE OF PLAYER NEED (ALL AROUND CAPABLE LEADER WITH THE REQUIRED TALENT, DISCIPLINE AND DELIVERY.
Eddie

Miami, FL

#4 Nov 25, 2007
I agree with Riles, don't send Cook to D-League this guy can play or even start and put Dwayne at the 1 spot, that would be my pick. I love this player he can do it at this level without a doubt and he has proven when given the opportunity.
Begeezus

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2007
Why hasn't Wright played a single minute with Wade on the court? How about Wade, Davis and Wright togther?
Anyone care to chime in? RIley said Wright was the perfect small forward with everyone healthy, and now no playing time. Just a thought, BUT since we are losing without him in the lineup....since we the braintrust decided Posey was expendable....since Kapono was expenable.....since the teams is playing like shit.....just a thought
Back 2 Reality

AOL

#6 Nov 26, 2007
Begeezus wrote:
Why hasn't Wright played a single minute with Wade on the court? How about Wade, Davis and Wright togther?
Anyone care to chime in? RIley said Wright was the perfect small forward with everyone healthy, and now no playing time. Just a thought, BUT since we are losing without him in the lineup....since we the braintrust decided Posey was expendable....since Kapono was expenable.....since the teams is playing like shit.....just a thought
D-Wrong had plenty of time to prove himself. He ain't nothing more than a practice player. But he can still can be useful to The Heat. Maybe they could use him to simulate a sick Paul Pierce of a crippled Tayshaun Prince or something..
Lar

Wrightsville, GA

#7 Nov 27, 2007
the heat is going all the way
Mydrick taylor

Miami, FL

#8 Nov 25, 2008
well without marion it will be tough to defend these big guys over in portland but i always have faith in my heat so LETS GO HEAT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dorell Wright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doug Collins decides on future with 76ers (Apr '13) Apr '13 Shiftie 2
News The Sixth Man: Bynum looks at home in Philly (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ginobili 1
News Report: Warriors agree to trade Dorell Wright t... (Jul '12) Jul '12 King Dyce 1
Dorell Wright - nude! (Oct '11) Oct '11 Jenniffer 1
News Candid Cam: Warriors need new coach, then much ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Rey Buenabal 1
News Warriors' improvement open to debate (Apr '11) Apr '11 AVHS Dad 1
News Where Do the Golden State Warriors Go From Here? (Apr '11) Apr '11 AVHS Dad 1
More from around the web