Heat a near no-show in showdown loss to Hawks

For most of the night, this had the look of a team that did not belong. At least not as a top seed in the Eastern Conference, one worthy of homecourt advantage in the first round of the playoffs. Full Story
john

Detroit, MI

#1 Feb 27, 2009
wade has just not learned how to take over the games he needs to score 40-50 in. there was no reason for him to waste time on the road trying to make lambs attempt to be lions. only beasily has allstar skills on that team other than wade. why is he not playing 40 minutes a game? what is quinn and diawara even doing on the floor? why is wade not driving to the rim every game---drawing fouls and frcing adjustments by the other team. Jordan would never waste opportunies to win. he would take the game in his hands early. wade has not learned....this is his fault.
disgusted

Homestead, FL

#2 Feb 27, 2009
john wrote:
wade has just not learned how to take over the games he needs to score 40-50 in. there was no reason for him to waste time on the road trying to make lambs attempt to be lions. only beasily has allstar skills on that team other than wade. why is he not playing 40 minutes a game? what is quinn and diawara even doing on the floor? why is wade not driving to the rim every game---drawing fouls and frcing adjustments by the other team. Jordan would never waste opportunies to win. he would take the game in his hands early. wade has not learned....this is his fault.
This is obviously coming from a pissed off Detroit fan that hates the Heat from the bitter rivalries. Do you even WATCH Heat games Mr. Detroit? How the hell do you place all this blame on Wade you dumb piece of sh*t? Wade is the leading scorer in the league and hey he cant be like Jordan every night just like Lebron cant be like Jordan every night he is human. Go cheer on those Lions.
BJR

United States

#3 Feb 28, 2009
Free Dorrell Wright!!
ITS TIME FOR HIM TO GET ANOTHER SHOT! SPO!
The People of Florida

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Feb 28, 2009
As I said before another wasted opportunity. This is when outstanding teams separate from average teams. My Miami team is an average team right now in the verge of loosing a great playoff chance.
Commentarius Maximus

Boca Raton, FL

#5 Feb 28, 2009
Hmmmm. No mention of Michael Beasley? A line about Udonis Haslem saying the younger players should have been better prepared? How curious.
BeGeezus

Rhinecliff, NY

#6 Feb 28, 2009
1. Dorrell Wright is more talented than Moon and Diawara combined. We managed three rebounds from the small forward over the entire course of the game. Neither could block a shot, and he could score better than either. Moon has an awful jump shot.

2. If I were Beasley, I would shop for a home outside of Miami. Spoelstra is coaching stupid or stoned. The only person that could stop Beasley last night was the coach--congratuations.

3. Over the course of the season how many assists has there been from Wade to Beasley around the rim. How many from Wade to Haslem? Haslem and Beasley play the same position though, but oddly Wade never seems to be able to create for Beasley, only his chum. Wade is playing as though his role on the team is being threatened, and nothing like the player that used to be able to create for others.

4. Raefer Alston is looking every bit worth his five million dollar salary. How much has Riley pissed away trying to find a replacement...Parker, the kid from Phoenix, the Chris Quinn experiment.

This team deserves to be where it is at, and slipping.
society fails

Homestead, FL

#7 Feb 28, 2009
The People of Florida wrote:
As I said before another wasted opportunity. This is when outstanding teams separate from average teams. My Miami team is an average team right now in the verge of loosing a great playoff chance.
We are going to make the playoffs mark my word.
YOMO

West Palm Beach, FL

#8 Feb 28, 2009
GIVE IT SOME TIME IT WILL WORK..PLAYOFF I'LL BE THERE..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dorell Wright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug Collins decides on future with 76ers (Apr '13) Apr '13 Shiftie 2
The Sixth Man: Bynum looks at home in Philly (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ginobili 1
Report: Warriors agree to trade Dorell Wright t... (Jul '12) Jul '12 King Dyce 1
Dorell Wright - nude! (Oct '11) Oct '11 Jenniffer 1
Candid Cam: Warriors need new coach, then much ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Rey Buenabal 1
Warriors' improvement open to debate (Apr '11) Apr '11 AVHS Dad 1
Where Do the Golden State Warriors Go From Here? (Apr '11) Apr '11 AVHS Dad 1
More from around the web