Injured Wright still a key piece

Injured Wright still a key piece

There are 5 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 5, 2008, titled Injured Wright still a key piece. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Considering the book on this sad Heat season is nearly closed, it seems almost pointless to call Dorell Wright's season-ending knee injury another blow to a downtrodden team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Wright fan

New York, NY

#1 Mar 5, 2008
Keeping him is a no-brainer. Has upside, comes cheap, & Riley still needs to justify picking him over Jameer Nelson four years ago. Being Wade's buddy doesn't hurt either plus who is really frothing at the mouth to deal for an injured player on the mend. If you can throw away $3-4 million on Smush Parker then Dorell is a steal.
one more thing

New York, NY

#2 Mar 5, 2008
Ira can rag Dorell's defense all he wants...only wish Wade's D was as good.
BeGeezus

Smallwood, NY

#3 Mar 5, 2008
ok, let me get this straight. Wright is out for the season, and Cook stays in the D league, BUT Riley intends to play the younger players extended minutes for the duration. I am beginning to see the problem.
Godfrey

Warner Robins, GA

#4 Mar 5, 2008
What more does Pat Riley need to see in wright for him to evaluate. this is why I do not want Riley near Mike Beasly, he'll just ruin that kid.
J-E-T-S Suck Suck Suck

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Mar 5, 2008
I'd bet Cook is in the D League still in order for him to get the opportunity to dominate thereby getting his cockiness back. Then he can return to the bigs with momentum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dorell Wright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doug Collins decides on future with 76ers (Apr '13) Apr '13 Shiftie 2
News The Sixth Man: Bynum looks at home in Philly (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ginobili 1
News Report: Warriors agree to trade Dorell Wright t... (Jul '12) Jul '12 King Dyce 1
Dorell Wright - nude! (Oct '11) Oct '11 Jenniffer 1
News Candid Cam: Warriors need new coach, then much ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Rey Buenabal 1
News Warriors' improvement open to debate (Apr '11) Apr '11 AVHS Dad 1
News Where Do the Golden State Warriors Go From Here? (Apr '11) Apr '11 AVHS Dad 1
More from around the web